AP

Human Rights Preservation Organization

Who are we?

The HRPO is an organization built around protecting and preserving the basic rights of a human being.

How do we do this?

If you/we feel that the government or any organization , is discriminating people based on their ethnicity, religion, or economic/social status, we will work with a skilled team of lawyers to protect and fight for your rights. The HRPO will also fight against corruption in the government, and do our best to make sure the government doesn't become too powerful.

If you feel you are being discriminated against and are in need of assistance please contact us. The HRPO will cover all costs for lawyers or any other legal assistance.

We would like to thank Mr. Bobby Cruz for being a volunteer and a strong supporter for our cause! We are giving his campaign our full support. 

We are a non-profit organization and donations are appreciated. (coming soon)

Click to go to our website!

Other Info:

We are looking for volunteers to help us spread our cause. If interested please contact Eye236!

If you interested in becoming a partner please contact Eye236.

Edited by Eye236
  • Like 1

Are you even interested in Identity at all or are you peddling your business here on the forums?

13 hours ago, Mentality said:

Are you even interested in Identity at all or are you peddling your business here on the forums?

?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eye236 said:

?

He feels as though your speaking about a real-life organization! Misunderstanding!

1 hour ago, PrezLegend said:

He feels as though your speaking about a real-life organization! Misunderstanding!

Well you got to admit it looks like an advertisement for a real life business, not a business in Identity. I didn't see any mention of Identity at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mentality said:

Well you got to admit it looks like an advertisement for a real life business, not a business in Identity. I didn't see any mention of Identity at all.

You're right! It does, but you can only assume it'd be an Identity Business! 

P.S: It's weird that people don't like post or replies...I always do!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mentality said:

This is for identity.

4 minutes ago, Eye236 said:

This is for identity.

Good. I was just wondering. The way the advertisement was made makes it look like it's for a RL business.

• Like 1