Twinky2208

I am here to create a job role as a revolution and drug cartel leader

Hey everyone I am new here just wanting to have some banter and cant wait to the game comes out get on me if you want to start doing heavy cocaine and heroine so yeah come on my brothers join arms with me an we will fight the law and trump and be united as one and we will take back the land we are destined to own. SO IF YOU WANT A VOICE JOIN MEEEEEEE come on my freedom fighters Join the revolution.I am classed as an immigrant just for being a man with super human abilities this is how they treat me together we will join arms from all corners of the globe and unite under one banner and we will take back was is are now if anyone else is with me say I, I CANT HEAR YOU SAY I ARGHHHHHHHHHh COME ON MY ARMY WE WILL BE THE NIGHTMARE OF THE LAW. My friends, my family, my brothers I know you will not let me down. 

45aa06215cbca6fa58f4a8ed18fffde5.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kracken said:

Once again your posts are sad and repetitive. 

Im widening my branch and branching out trying to gain supporters for my campaign. so if you would mind not continuing to post on my speeches.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kracken said:

I will leave you alone as long as you don't impede on my mission

Well unfortunately for you that is not likely to happen any time soon and like i said i will always be there watching.

• Like 1

Always Watching like the government man. My voice will be heard all over through the power of the radio. My voice will echo through the minds of Generations to come. Follow The Signs man, and keep on going.

12 hours ago, Twinky2208 said:

Well unfortunately for you that is not likely to happen any time soon and like i said i will always be there watching.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Always Watching like the government man. My voice will be heard all over through the power of the radio. My voice will echo through the minds of Generations to come. Follow The Signs man, and keep on going.

Yes my bother let your speech lead a nation let you speach build an empire! Don't let the law stager your creativity 

• Like 1

How will you be doing that. Why lead a revolution when you can run for governor and do what ever the hell you want and not get arrested but you are a drug cartel leader.

On 1/29/2017 at 5:28 PM, Twinky2208 said:

Hey everyone I am new here just wanting to have some banter and cant wait to the game comes out get on me if you want to start doing heavy cocaine and heroine so yeah come on my brothers join arms with me an we will fight the law and trump and be united as one and we will take back the land we are destined to own. SO IF YOU WANT A VOICE JOIN MEEEEEEE come on my freedom fighters Join the revolution.I am classed as an immigrant just for being a man with super human abilities this is how they treat me together we will join arms from all corners of the globe and unite under one banner and we will take back was is are now if anyone else is with me say I, I CANT HEAR YOU SAY I ARGHHHHHHHHHh COME ON MY ARMY WE WILL BE THE NIGHTMARE OF THE LAW. My friends, my family, my brothers I know you will not let me down. 

Keep on smoking that pot you dumb anti-establishment rally crying hippy.