if im playing on a server and i own a house, not apartment, then log out for say a week then that house on that server is not in use, do you own the house until you sell it, or say if im logged out for a long period of time will it be auctioned off if there is interest in it and if so will i get what ever they paid for it?

sorry if this has been asked

Capture.PNG

6 hours ago, mitch8128 said:

if im playing on a server and i own a house, not apartment, then log out for say a week then that house on that server is not in use, do you own the house until you sell it, or say if im logged out for a long period of time will it be auctioned off if there is interest in it and if so will i get what ever they paid for it?

sorry if this has been asked

Capture.PNG

like @Officer587 said, if you don't pay your rent on the house then you will lose it, this is to ensure that if you don't ever go back for a long period of time it gives other players a chance to buy the house as there will be a limited 300 on the map which are unique and only 1 person can buy on that given server.

15 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

like @Officer587 said, if you don't pay your rent on the house then you will lose it, this is to ensure that if you don't ever go back for a long period of time it gives other players a chance to buy the house as there will be a limited 300 on the map which are unique and only 1 person can buy on that given server.

So you don't own houses. Only apartments?

55 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

I think by rent, he meant taxes, because i know you can own houses... there was a dude that said taxes in the reply, i dont know why he deleted his comment

1 hour ago, Jackabm said:

Think of it as your paying your mortgage/ taxes for the house and @mitch8128 is exactly right by what I meant.

12 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Think of it as your paying your mortgage/ taxes for the house and @mitch8128 is exactly right by what I meant.

So even with a big founder package, you can still loose your apartment?

2 hours ago, Bliksem said:

So even with a big founder package, you can still loose your apartment?

House not apartment. That apartment is permanent!

17 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Do you manually have to manage taxes and mortgage or can you pay an accountant?

4 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

Do you manually have to manage taxes and mortgage or can you pay an accountant?

I think it will be manual but i am not sure.