KenBlackout

Experienced Police Officer

I will without a doubt not as a speaker but as a voice for the police force I think yourself and Mr. Cruz have good ideas but lets reinforce the campaign starting with the police, citizens, then the businesses   

Kracken I agree completely that being a police officer today is FAR more dangerous. Not only from violence coming from entitled young shitbag millennials who think they don't have to obey the law but from lawsuit happy minorities who will sue you for saying "hello" to them. Ive done this for a long damn time down here in Texas and its gotten so bad that im actively looking into other careers.

Edited by xVAULTxDWELLERx
  • Like 1

I'm new to the forums myself, but it's awesome to see some blue representing here! I'm a Correctional Officer at a state med/max facility. I'm excited to see how corrections plays out in Identity, but I feel like my character is going to end up on the other side of the bars at some point.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Kracken I agree completely that being a police officer today is FAR more dangerous. Not only from violence coming from entitled young shitbag millennials who think they don't have to obey the law but from lawsuit happy minorities who will sue you for saying "hello" to them. Ive done this for a long damn time down here and Texas and its gotten so bad that im actively looking into other careers.

I also wanted to mention the random cop killings that have been happening, its very sad and unneeded.

3 hours ago, Triggered said:

I want to be a officer aswell. 

Well welcome we will love to have you.

15 hours ago, jackstacs said:

I'm new to the forums myself, but it's awesome to see some blue representing here! I'm a Correctional Officer at a state med/max facility. I'm excited to see how corrections plays out in Identity, but I feel like my character is going to end up on the other side of the bars at some point.

The job of a CO is by far not an easy one but as mentioned by the Devs there will be no player CO's so maybe joining the police force might be a good idea. Also I think all of us might make a mistake in game at some point lol. RPing is much harder over a computer then in RL and somethings you do will be interpreted incorrectly.

On 2/1/2017 at 6:42 PM, Kracken said:

II also wanted to mention the random cop killings that have been happening, its very sad and unneeded.

Well welcome we will love to have you.

The job of a CO is by far not an easy one but as mentioned by the Devs there will be no player CO's so maybe joining the police force might be a good idea. Also I think all of us might make a mistake in game at some point lol. RPing is much harder over a computer then in RL and somethings you do will be interpreted incorrectly.

I totally agree with this ^ 90% of working the inside is so insanely boring that we made surviving repeated rubber bouncey-ball hits to the groin a championship sport and the interesting stuff between inmates and gangs is sometimes so subtle and slick that most people wouldn't catch it. Even things as big as gang fights, these dudes have systems to keep it all quiet if they are truly serious about it. Rival sets want to have a deathmatch? Do it in the dayroom showers. When the C/Os come through just splash water on the incapacitated people until they wake up and wash the blood off and nobody notices...at least until the next positive ID when we catch the bruises, and at that point, "Yeah I fell off my bunk." The other 10% though...some of the most insane and visceral stuff I've ever seen in my life.

I love playing RP but I try very hard not to take my work home with me, so when I RP I try to steer clear of RPing law enforcement roles. I think we are going to have an awesome Police Dept. in Identity, and in the few serious RP groups I've played with, I love seeing people RPing LE roles. There are a lot of younger people who play on these servers with hopes of becoming and LEO someday and I've seen some really positive examples set by the real life Officers who play on these servers.

On 1/29/2017 at 2:27 AM, Kracken said:

Hey Legend,

I think we will both have one issue the UCMJ lol so many crazy laws in there. Also wanted to say enjoy you're time while in brother you will love it.

Hi Kracken,

Yes i feel like there are many crazy laws within the UCMJ and not all of them would pertain to being a civilian cop haha. Thank you also I've been assigned to a company in Germany and have absolutely LOVED it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheLeGeND97 said:

Hi Kracken,

Yes i feel like there are many crazy laws within the UCMJ and not all of them would pertain to being a civilian cop haha. Thank you also I've been assigned to a company in Germany and have absolutely LOVED it. 

Thats awesome dude I am glad you are enjoying you're time in. Also I wanted to say sorry to everyone for not being so active lately.

Starting Police Academy in June of 2017 in belgium,
besides that I'm currently working as calltaker on the emergency hotline in belgium (112)

1 hour ago, Samuel_Tsai said:

Starting Police Academy in June of 2017 in belgium,
besides that I'm currently working as calltaker on the emergency hotline in belgium (112)

Very nice Samuel, Nice to have you here also welcome

On 1/29/2017 at 0:55 PM, Kaitlyn said:

That's exactly what I'm trying to get away from, the GTA mindset. I'm looking forward to role players who will take it seriously, not simply beat up everyone they come across, or plow through people and property doing vehicle stunts. It seems to me that things in this game will take time and effort to obtain, and hopefully have real impacting consequences for criminal behavior.  

It is good to see others sharing the right mindset: a balance of upholding law and justice with respect for others. That's the kind of police officer I will be in Identity. I wish all you law enforcement officers the best of luck in your careers.

On 1/27/2017 at 10:20 PM, Kracken said:

Hello all of the Identity police community, my name is Ken I spent five years as a military police officer and would love to assist here. I have read many of you're posts over the past few days and seen many questions I could assist with along with the real life aspect. Tactical movements, communications, FPO (Force Protection Operations) and then yeah then general policing the everyday citizen. Myself and my girlfriend (Ayala) are both on the forums so feel free to contact either one of us. Hoo Yah  

Let me be one of those players and random civilians that says Thank you for your service. This goes out to everyone of you who has served, who is currently in law enforcement and are active, or enlisting in the service. 

Hello all,

Created an account after reading through some of these comments and I think it was mentioned about police randomly killing people GTA style and how that would ruin some of the game. I agree,  is there any system that will be put in place to combat this? Such as; demotion from detective, chief, etc. or firing completely from the police force on too many offenses, with possibly a timed period before you can apply again?

I know there is the possibility someone might want to play as a corrupt cop, so maybe an i-witness system? I'd rather leave the technical stuff to you guys lol but it would be  a game killer if police are just running around killing other police all day.

Is it just me or is everybody now saying they are a police officer just to get into the police force?

I don't meen you @Kracken

On 3/4/2017 at 1:38 PM, NOE said:

Is it just me or is everybody now saying they are a police officer just to get into the police force?

I don't meen you @Kracken

In my opinion if it were up to me the force would be made up of all different people IE: Real life Experience, In Game Experience, and No experience in either area. Reason I say this is everyone will come up with new and great ideas. So if you have no experience there is no need to make something up you're chances are just as good as myself and others with experience. And who knows some with experience might not even make it on the force when launch comes. We all would have to meet with developers to find out what they want to see the application process to be like. Also to think about everyone, we have to weed out the possible trouble makers and dirty cops. To do this its going to be a learning people type of situation. Some might enjoy the idea of being part of the PD but on launch might stray towards other content. To avoid an early tarnish to the PD I think the process needs to be lengthy, trying, and very carefully considered. If an applicant really wants into the PD it should be worked for and focused on rather then being a second thought. Also just in case forums are to be used for applicants screening be careful where you post and what you post. As possible Police Officers you're conduct on and off duty can be looked down upon.  

On 27/01/2017 at 3:20 AM, Kracken said:

Hello all of the Identity police community, my name is Ken I spent five years as a military police officer and would love to assist here. I have read many of you're posts over the past few days and seen many questions I could assist with along with the real life aspect. Tactical movements, communications, FPO (Force Protection Operations) and then yeah then general policing the everyday citizen. Myself and my girlfriend (Ayala) are both on the forums so feel free to contact either one of us. Hoo Yah  

Real nice of you dude, thanks!

• Like 1

58bf5f37e3bf9_IMG_3524(1).PNG.8931479d6f

Are any of you cops looking to lead a group of elite active cops or already do?

Edited by PrezLegend

I'll admit it. I'm no police officer and I never was one. But that's what Identity is all about; living out your unachieved ambitions. A lot of people wish they had done something more with their life, and Identity allows us to live vicariously through our characters. Lol

I currently have an alliance of cops, businesses, and military working together. However, we haven't built the police section. Would You be interested in leading the police group?

21 hours ago, Mentality said:

I'll admit it. I'm no police officer and I never was one. But that's what Identity is all about; living out your unachieved ambitions. A lot of people wish they had done something more with their life, and Identity allows us to live vicariously through our characters. Lol

@Mentality this would be perfect for you!

I myself am also an LEO in the STL area near where the Ferguson riots were. I've had to go to riots, drug raids, pursuits, resisting arrests, and undercover jobs as well. I think it would be cool to have a team of real-life LEOs start the thin blue line in the game to help others understand how such a tightly knit community works even when you don't know each other personally. I'm not saying I know everything, because you Military guys are in a different world than me. lol, but it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to playin some Identity with you all.

Edited by Lil_Fish
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Lil_Fish said:

I myself am also an LEO in the STL area near where the Ferguson riots were. I've had to go to riots, drug raids, pursuits, resisting arrests, and undercover jobs as well. I think it would be cool to have a team of real-life LEOs start the thin blue line in the game to help others understand how such a tightly knit community works even when you don't know each other personally. I'm not saying I know everything, because you Military guys are in a different world than me. lol, but it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to playin some Identity with you all.

Nice to meet you Lil Fish and thanks you for you're service as an LEO it a very difficult job and thanks is not given enough for what you all do for us here back home. I love the idea of real life experience officers being involved with the start of the police department but I also think experienced PD role players and just plan old civilians should all be involved with the PD launch. Reason I say this real life experience would bring more of the structure, roles of officers, and communication of officers. The experienced role players would contribute their knowledge of what has worked in the past, what does not work, and what they have experienced in other places. Civilians with no experience are essential mainly due to the PD's demand sooner or later we run out of the experienced officers and will rely on training new people in hopes that one day those new officers will be the ones training new recruits to keep the cycle and the PD going strong.

• Like 1

i would love to become a police officer if there is anyone with an open position please put me in thank you

7 hours ago, Arum04 said:

i would love to become a police officer if there is anyone with an open position please put me in thank you

Currently there are no set positions/leadership, with that said once we find out what positions and what leadership will be introduced some of us will run for certain positions and then begin making a application to bring in a "core" server launch team.

I've been a police officer for 7 years in LA county (California). Looking forward to working with some good people on game, once it's out.

On 27/01/2017 at 3:24 AM, chuck_01272003 said:

Your a  real cop? Have you ever shot and killed someone?

Chuck...not a lot of people like speaking about it and it should not really be asked.