ThomasHetch

Anyone need a job. Starting wages $40.00/hr for private security

Hi I am Thomas Hetch and I need applicants to be in my employees for a private security company. Starting wages are $40.00/hr. Guards get to carry guns. Usually pistols but if requested by hiring persons then rifles and shotguns. They will be with in the laws feet per second rate though. Apply here.  http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/3802-job-posting-for-private-security-company-starting-wages-4000hr/

Edited by ThomasHetch

No because you are private security not a criminal. You will have the licence for a gun and if someone attacks you legally you can shoot to protect. If there is no immediate threat then you will not shoot you will investigate but then if that escalates then you will be able to shoot to kill or stun and arrest if that is the orders. 

8 hours ago, ThomasHetch said:

If there is no immediate threat then you will not shoot you will investigate but then if that escalates then you will be able to shoot to kill or stun and arrest if that is the orders. 

Well that last bit is ramble, why? because "How will they be able to arrest?" Well they cannot as they are private security and not a cop.

Make it 100.00/Hr, pay my rent for life, and supply me with weapons and vehicles, we got a deal.

Possible for me to be hired? I'd love to be a private security, one question. I'm guessing it's £40 an hour in game, or an hour in real time?

6 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

Possible for me to be hired? I'd love to be a private security, one question. I'm guessing it's £40 an hour in game, or an hour in real time?

I am sure it's "$" not "£" and we have no clue on whether it will be done by real time or not but I think it will be in-game time as that is often what is used. (1 day in-game = 4 hours real time)

43 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am sure it's "$" not "£" and we have no clue on whether it will be done by real time or not but I think it will be in-game time as that is often what is used. (1 day in-game = 4 hours real time)

If thats the case, buying anything well definitely take a lot of time.

7 hours ago, ThomasHetch said:

no not exactly you just have to work your shift which will be 1/3 of 4 hours. 8 hours game time

Alright, can ai work for you?

A. You should post this in the job bank.

B. Where are you getting the money to pay everyone/supply everyone with the licenses/guns?

31 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No AI can be appointed by players.

Yeah I'm aware sorry was just a typo, meant I :P