Boumu

Movie Suggestions/Favorites

Just want to see what movies you guys like or would recommend to watch, and if you're recommending a movie to watch in the comment section please link a trailer so I can see what it's about xD

I personally recommend everyone watch Southpaw and Pursuit of Happyness, 3 much emotion 5 me

-------------

Any good recommendations for Netflix TV Shows?

Edited by Xentinel

If you're into musical theatre, why not try the Phantom of the Opera movie? Best goddamn soundtrack ever.

But if you're not into that, me and @Kickapoo were discussing the merits of Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead - definitely worth a look if you haven't seen them ;)

400px-HotFuzzUKposter.jpg.80bae676502fdfShaun-Of-The-Dead-DI.thumb.jpg.a12fc439f

• Like 1

The American Pie Franchise (In particular 1 and 2)

Kingdom Of Heaven 

The Book Of Eli

Django Unchained

The Cornetto Trilogy (Hot Fuzz, Shaun Of The Dead, The World's End)

Band Of Brothers TV Series 

The Hangover

The Shawshank Redemption

District 9

28 Days & Weeks later

Goodfellas

Lucky Number Slevin

Lord Of The Rings (Several Trailers)

The Hobbit (Several Trailers)

The list goes on and on......

Edited by Kickapoo

7 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

If you're into musical theatre, why not try the Phantom of the Opera movie? Best goddamn soundtrack ever.

But if you're not into that, me and @Kickapoo were discussing the merits of Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead - definitely worth a look if you haven't seen them ;)

400px-HotFuzzUKposter.jpg.80bae676502fdfShaun-Of-The-Dead-DI.thumb.jpg.a12fc439f

I watched Hot Fuzz just about a few weeks ago; it was hilarious. xD I'll have to check out Shaun of the Dead

3 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@Xentinel That took me ages bitch better be grateful lol xD

I've already watched 2/3's of your list :) 

1 hour ago, Xentinel said:

I watched Hot Fuzz just about a few weeks ago; it was hilarious. xD I'll have to check out Shaun of the Dead

Smooth xD there's also The World's End, which is the third in the trilogy, although most people seem to agree that it wasn't that great. 

Just now, DrFelixPhD said:

Smooth xD there's also The World's End, which is the third in the trilogy, although most people seem to agree that it wasn't that great. 

I remember watching that in theaters, I thought it was funny in some parts but over all was a so-so movie.

19 hours ago, Xentinel said:

I've already watched 2/3's of your list :) 

Have you seen Kingdom Of Heaven?

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Have you seen Kingdom Of Heaven?

No but I watched Book of Eli yesterday, was pretty awesome :)

Edited by Xentinel

21 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

No but I watched Book of Eli yesterday, was pretty awesome :)

Good man, took my suggestions well! Its one of my favourite movies as well, watched it like five times now. Quotes are heavy as fuck as well. The question is though, did you predict Eli's blindness before the end or nah?

Finally got around to World War Z, was a lot better than I thought it would be. Also TED 1 and 2 are not bad.

53 minutes ago, Dysto said:

Finally got around to World War Z, was a lot better than I thought it would be. Also TED 1 and 2 are not bad.

I really like World War Z too but didn't like TED 2 that much.  If you've watched World War Z you should watch I am Legend :) 

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Good man, took my suggestions well! Its one of my favourite movies as well, watched it like five times now. Quotes are heavy as fuck as well. The question is though, did you predict Eli's blindness before the end or nah?

I honestly thought Eli was going to die, have some kind of backstabbing ending but I really liked the ending especially when the book was opened :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

I really like World War Z too but didn't like TED 2 that much.  If you've watched World War Z you should watch I am Legend :) 

Way ahead of you on that one. B|

Anything with Arnie, Stallone, Willis, Seagal or  Van Dame or any good action movies, such as: The Terminator (1984) and Terminator 2 (1991), Die Hard 1-3 (there is no 4 & 5), Speed (1994), Under Siege (1992) and Under Siege 2 (1995), Sudden Death (1995), Air Force One (1997), Executive Decision (1996), Passenger 57 (1992), Con Air (1997), The Rock (1996), White House Down (2013), Olympus has Fallen (2013), Falling Down (1993), Taxi Driver (1976), Scarface (1983), The Godfather 1-3, Goodfellas (1990), Fight Club (1999) etc...

19 hours ago, Xentinel said:

I honestly thought Eli was going to die, have some kind of backstabbing ending but I really liked the ending especially when the book was opened :) 

Did you predict it though? The first time round it honestly caught me by surprise, which is what made the movie so damn awesome :D^_^

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DanDud88 said:

Anything with Arnie, Stallone, Willis, Seagal or  Van Dame or any good action movies, such as: The Terminator (1984) and Terminator 2 (1991), Die Hard 1-3 (there is no 4 & 5), Speed (1994), Under Siege (1992) and Under Siege 2 (1995), Sudden Death (1995), Air Force One (1997), Executive Decision (1996), Passenger 57 (1992), Con Air (1997), The Rock (1996), White House Down (2013), Olympus has Fallen (2013), Falling Down (1993), Taxi Driver (1976), Scarface (1983), The Godfather 1-3, Goodfellas (1990), Fight Club (1999) etc...

Under siege? Oh god Steven Seagal is like a wooden plank that got given an acting contract 

1 hour ago, Xentinel said:

Boardwalk Empire

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Better Call Saul

• Like 1