Hzap

Next Video?

Was just wondering when the next video would be coming out and what it would show off.

• Like 1

Like @mezdoo sad, most likely around or after the release of the first module. Chances are the video will be previewing/exploring the module, or something that relates with the module. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Like @mezdoo sad, most likely around or after the release of the first module. Chances are the video will be previewing/exploring the module, or something that relates with the module. 

they will give some details about the SWAT module i belive

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hzap said:

Was just wondering when the next video would be coming out and what it would show off.

24 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

@mezdoo Sorta, but it was said by a dev on the Q&A that the next video (not specified to s.w.a.t. module) will show off the gun mechanics. So like these 2 said, the video will be probably around the Town Square release (Module 1) before the s.w.a.t. module is out.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lightning said:

Any idea when they might release the video? I dont think they had a release date or I missed it.

Most likely Q1 of this year.

• Like 1