Yes, I was aware that you declared your campaign whiles ago! I was also aware that you were my primary competition due to your...popularity! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FatherOfLoyalty said:

What do you mean officially decided yesterday?

You do realize he posted this topic in January 22? Several months ago. Someone just resurrected the topic not long ago.

11 hours ago, Norway174 said:

You do realize he posted this topic in January 22? Several months ago. Someone just resurrected the topic not long ago.

I'm too old to comprehend the smallest things at times, much obliged dearie.

6 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

The other candidates and myself have very busy lives, however, mine isn't so busy that I can't respond and post at least once a day! The others...well they're too busy!

7 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

The other candidates and myself have very busy lives, however, mine isn't so busy that I can't respond and post at least once a day! The others...well they're too busy!

Ok, it was a joke lol. To duke it out on like COD Bo2 so something like that. Instead of subtly insulting each other

Why are people voting for him? "30%" Taxes to the police, and I'm assuming he's not giving all taxes to police. That's quite high taxes....

On 21/01/2017 at 8:06 PM, ThomasHetch said:

30% of taxes to give to police

Edited by Scott_UK

10 hours ago, Scott_UK said:

Why are people voting for him? "30%" Taxes to the police, and I'm assuming he's not giving all taxes to police. That's quite high taxes....

I don't think he means to set taxes at 30%.

I think he means whatever is collected from the X% of taxes he has planned, 30% of that will go to the police.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Norway174 said:

I don't think he means to set taxes at 30%.

I think he means whatever is collected from the X% of taxes he has planned, 30% of that will go to the police.

Makes sense, thanks for the info ;)

On 2017-5-15 at 10:35 AM, enexpi said:

I call riot for no reason :D

I'm guessing you and maybe your friend would be the only one in that riot "for no reason" lol

• Like 1

On 1/31/2017 at 6:23 PM, ThomasHetch said:

It is important that the police treat the citizens with respect which I am 99.9% sure they will but the citizens must also respect the police force because they are the ones who stay up and do night shifts and day shifts and protect us so we can live happy fulfilled lives. I am also 99.9% sure that our wonderful citizens will treat the police with ultimate respect.

As a future officer of the game, you have my support because I agree with 100%

On 1/22/2017 at 0:06 PM, ThomasHetch said:

Hello fellow police officers I am here to notify you that I am officially running for governor since yesterday. If I am elected I promise to set aside 30% of taxes to give to police work for better weapons, bullet proof vests, stronger vehicles, better tech, and build on more checkpoint each year in my term. I hope I have your vote to make a brighter beginning for Identity Island.

I absolutely look forward to working side by side with you, as i am running for Sheriff.