ThomasHetch

Job posting for Investment Corporation starting wages $40.00/hr

REPLY AND APPLY I WILL PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU FOR THE INTERVIEW WAGES START AT $40.00/hr

Edited by ThomasHetch

Application Form

Your Name:

Which Job Are You Interested In?:

Why?:

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?:

Any Experience In The SECURITY Industry?:

Edited by ThomasHetch

Better to know now than later though! At least now you still have plenty of time to switch the direction of your company to something possible in the server.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

Private security.

I like the new take! Can't wait to see what you'll make of it. 

So is it my understanding that you are distributing not only handguns, but rifles and shotguns to civilians with little to no training?

Is this a private security company that rents out security to potential clients?
If yes, how are you combining this with your (possible) political ambitions?

Does this company have any effect on your stance on gun control, as a politician?

What will you do with the profits from this company?

Kind regards,
Barry L. Crow

• Like 1

Alright. My name is Theo, I am interested in becoming just a basic guard that will work for you and help keep the islam safe with your private security company.

I really want to keep th island safe for all the inhabitants and I enjoy working for/with people. I think I would be a good employee because I work well as a team, will always to listen to orders from higher ups and am going to be training as much as possible when not on my shift to become a better security guard. I do not have any experience in the security business to be exact, however I do have experience as a police officer, I was the head of traffic control and worked a lot of time in the force before retiring.

They will be required to have 1 year of training and have extensive background checks so they aren't tied to any illegal situations. And with the shotgun s and rifles that will be only for when they are requested and the people carrying them will be people with a law enforcement background. And we will make sure they are not Lying to us. They must also have at least 10 years of experience.

The guns will follow the gun control laws I am all for that and I will be signing over ownership of the company for a period of time if I am elected but I will take back my company as CEO when my term is done. The company profits will go back in to the company and into investment. 

Those are the answers Mr. Crow

Dear Mr THOMASHETC

My name is Ray, I'm interested in jobs like 'being cop' or 'being a soldier in the army' because in my opinion it's much better and much more exciting to be in a life or death situation and having to work with your partners to save people rather than driving a truck across the map. I may not have a lot of experience in the security industry but i think i'd be a good security guard because i'm good at following orders and a quick learner.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-RAY.

On 1/22/2017 at 11:55 PM, ThomasHetch said:

REPLY AND APPLY I WILL PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU FOR THE INTERVIEW WAGES START AT $40.00/hr

My question is is that more or less than becoming a full fledged cop?

On 2/19/2017 at 7:57 AM, Scootifer said:

Well no you won't be able to charge people for stuff but if you capture someone that is doing something bad then you will call the police and tell them what you caught them doing. If I win the election executive decisions will be made by my vice CEO because I will sign ownership for the whole of my term. I am using a phone to the this so I don't know how to get the quote thing off.

Edited by ThomasHetch