1. 1. Let's have a great first governor AKA Thomas Hetch

• Yes
    • No
    • May change
  2. 2. Taxes Like or No Like

• Dislike
  3. 3. Healthcare

• Dislike

well if you donate to charity you get some of your taxes off which means you have to pay less in taxes.

It seems like you changed the tax rates to what most people think is an acceptable level(I personally like the tax rates), I am definitely voting for you. I don't think we share the exact same policies, but you are much better than that self centered, flip flopping, elitist, idiot that calls himself Lucious Times. I'm aware that you might not be able to make inflammatory comments about other candidates, but if I had to jump from his ego all the way down to his IQ, I would much rather have your Healthcare plan than his. Your campaign is a lot more respectable than his, as he changed almost every single policy just to get elected, and your only changes were logistical(i.e. tax rates). Hope you win c:

TL;DR

Lucious sucks ass and your pretty chill

On 5/13/2017 at 0:02 PM, LORD_PRIME said:

I think a governor should not have power to tax or make other decisions, it more like a dictator, there should be a senate or something that control a crazy mayor or governor. Something like a 9 member Senate or something like that.

There probably will be different departments with different powers, for example, Department of Commerce, Department of Transportation, ect. I do agree that the mayor shouldn't have consolidated power. 

I really do not see why people are saying that this is a Tyranny because it isn't. the only problem is that the tax seems pretty low. I don't see anything much done with these tax numbers, but of course it does feel nice to barely pay anything.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

I really do not see why people are saying that this is a Tyranny because it isn't. the only problem is that the tax seems pretty low. I don't see anything much done with these tax numbers, but of course it does feel nice to barely pay anything.

They're referring to his security business...

• Like 1

I am sorry for my absence but I had time to think about a few of the people issues and a few of my own question. My first answer is to why many people are against my gun laws? My answer to that is that I think that if we ban automatic rifles, pistols, and shot guns I do really think we will have a safer society, and knowing that People will still resent I will just have to live with that because I want a safer better society.  

My second question I will be answering is How will I make A better tax system than the one I have posted right no? In my opinion the less we are taxed the less we have, hell if I taxed people more if I was elected Governor there would be free healthcare and public transit but there will be poor rich and middle class members that wont be able to support a family if I were to tax them more. 

A question from the media is how will I deal with drugs and what will there sentencing be? Well for pot it is fine for recreational purposes and medicinal purposes too for people over 18 because when you turn 18 you are a legal adult and you should be allowed to make the choice whether or not if you want to use it or not. As for other drugs like meth, PCP, acid, heroine, and cocaine will result with a first offence of possession with a $4500 fine, a second offence with a misdemeanor and a 36 month Prohibition, more offences will result with going on trial and up to 6 years in state prison depending on how much you are possessing. For distribution, smuggling, dealing, or manufacturing will result with a first offence sentence from 3-8 years in state prison, second with 6-11 years, further offences will result in 10-25 years with chance of parole.

My last question that I will be answering will be one of my own. Do we the people deserve  peace or do we just need it? I answer with this speech. Peace is something we need not something we deserve. We lack simple kindness in this word today, including me. We have violent riots that result in more when someone is shot by a police doing their job whether the shot man or woman be black, Asian, Hispanic, white, or multi racial it is not o that we let ourselves erupt in these savage ways. We offend people in the most vulgar and rude ways possible just so we can get under their skin to make them feel bad. Some of us kill people in cold blood, or in retaliation of blood shed of one of their own. Some of us are terrorist that hurt innocent people just to strike fear and horror into peoples hearts of people all ages and whether they bad or normal people in society. Corruption is something that all major and small societies have now and have had in the past. People who don't abide by simple laws think that it is OK because they don't get criticized for less server things that like racial slurs, hates speech for certain religions, and threats to take america back. Wars have put us out of touch with peace and what it is, all it does is make us more violent and gives us more excuses to start more violent conflicts and create more bloodshed on earth. After all of this the fact of the matter is that er don't deserve peace after all of this violence physically, verbally, and emotionally. The answer is no but we need it so we get to a point to where we do deserve peace. Thank you and it is good to be back from an extended absence.

I am sorry and send my deepest condolences to every one who was affected by the hurricanes and it is important that we help them, I encourage people to donate. Also this is too my voters, Please like my comments if you agree with them and follow me.

"I think that if we ban automatic rifles, pistols, and shot guns I do really think we will have a safer society" Now Mr. Hetch I'm so glad you decided to come back. But banning guns won't change anything. Gun aren't the problem, it's the people who carry them. Banning guns only gives people the incentive to find new ways to kill. Take away a mans eating utensils he'll resort to using his hands.

I never said all gins I said full auto guns other guns I am fine with, you see even if we put full autos into the hands of responsible they could be stolen by someone dangerous. 

That raises even more of a problem. Why ban one type of weapon and leave every other weapon available. That’s like cutting yourself a slice of cake but then eating the rest of it. It’s more useful to ban all gun, and even then people would revolt.

People won't revolt, they arn't revolting in France, England, or Canada where it is illegal to fully auto guns and don;t say you can't get guns because trust me you can legally but not autos.

Hello fellow citizens of Identity I've done some thinking over my leave of absence for the past 1/2 year. I am back in the game baby.

Identity was great before but let me tell you it isn't now, It is time to,

MAKE IDENTITY GREAT AGIAN

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND FOLLOW

• Like 1