Sign in to follow this  
semi

Modules? :D

Question

Hello!

Im a new member of this forum and Im about to buy one of the gamepacks or whatever you call it.. and I read about modules somewhere? So I wonder what "modules" are and what is the purpose? :D

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, semi said:

Hello!

Im a new member of this forum and Im about to buy one of the gamepacks or whatever you call it.. and I read about modules somewhere? So I wonder what "modules" are and what is the purpose? :D

Hello there,

The modules are standalone parts of the game. There will be 3 separate modules altogether before the beta. Module 1 = Town Square (The Social Module), Module 2 = S.W.A.T. Module (Cops vs Robbers type module) and the last but not least Module 3 = The Racing Module. You can find out more about these modules here: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

• Like 1

Aha! Thanks for the info! That sounds so fun, so it will be modules you can choose between before joining or is it in the game automatically?

25 minutes ago, semi said:

Aha! Thanks for the info! That sounds so fun, so it will be modules you can choose between before joining or is it in the game automatically?

The game hasn't been released yet, there will be three modules for us to get a feel for the game and also allow the devs to do further testing before we get a full beta release

19 hours ago, semi said:

Like what @Luck said above, you will be able play all 3 modules after they all released until the beta is ready. Beta will be the closest thing to the full game. The Beta is purely to stress test the servers, find bugs and exploits and such things which could cause people to have an advantage. I guess in beta will be when the devs determine most of how things will be.

Edited by JamesLuck01