Electriq

Stock Market, Food and Toilet suggestions!

Hey there, I found out about this game like a week ago. I believe it is amazing. Already bought it! Anyway, here are my suggestions:

1) Make food and drink something you must do. It will make the game more realistic. Of course you will not die, (only after 3 in-game days of hunger) but your vision would be a little bit more blurry, you won't be able to run as fast, neither have good accuracy while shooting or driving.

2)Going to the toilet. Yes I know it's silly, but it would be great to have to go to the toilet, or else you cannot run as fast, and you might throw it on yourself. Hahah I know it's silly but it will make the game a little bit more humoristic.

3)Add a stock market. A stock market would be great for investors, like I'd like to be one. Stock market is really easy to program, I could program one in 5 minutes in VB.net. Never mind, you don't need much to know about stock markets to create one. You just buy/sell shares of public companies or gold/silver. It would add a very interesting perspective in the game, since people would constantly buy/sell and making profit.

That's it, for today. I hope the game finds it's release date. Best of luck!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Electriq said:

Hey there, I found out about this game like a week ago. I believe it is amazing. Already bought it! Anyway, here are my suggestions:

1) Make food and drink something you must do. It will make the game more realistic. Of course you will not die, (only after 3 in-game days of hunger) but your vision would be a little bit more blurry, you won't be able to run as fast, neither have good accuracy while shooting or driving.

2)Going to the toilet. Yes I know it's silly, but it would be great to have to go to the toilet, or else you cannot run as fast, and you might throw it on yourself. Hahah I know it's silly but it will make the game a little bit more humoristic.

3)Add a stock market. A stock market would be great for investors, like I'd like to be one. Stock market is really easy to program, I could program one in 5 minutes in VB.net. Never mind, you don't need much to know about stock markets to create one. You just buy/sell shares of public companies or gold/silver. It would add a very interesting perspective in the game, since people would constantly buy/sell and making profit.

1. I am sure this is what will happen just eating and drink won't be a must "all the time" but will affect things.

2. going to the toilet is not a must like showering but just an extra.

3. Someone very recently asked about this so why ask again?

@HairyGrenade This is not an introduction!!!

Anyways hope I helped.

Regards,

James.

Edited by JamesLuck01

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

1. I am sure this is what will happen just eating and drink won't be a must "all the time" but will affect things.

2. going to the toilet is not a must like showering but just an extra.

3. Someone very recently asked about this so why ask again?

Anyways hope I helped.

Regards,

James.

I had no clue someone asked for this. If I would, I wouldn't ask duh xD

4 minutes ago, Electriq said:

I had no clue someone asked for this. If I would, I wouldn't ask duh xD

Then you didn't look did you? Also no wonder you didn't know because you posted this in the wrong area.

• Like 1

Hello you said that, stock market is easy  . Its not stock market is risky and really hard.

if they make the stock market realistic like there making the make it will be harder then anything , first before u buy stock theres alot of work , i get this is a game but if they make it as it is in real life then trust me not that easy to make profit

There won't be a stock market in game as it will be too hard to control. (It has been confirmed)

Hunger will be in the game, you will have to eat at least one time per ingame day.

Going to the toilet and showering will be in the game, but it will not be needed to do, it will only be for RP.

You can quote me on this as it is 100% true. All confirmed by the developers. @JamesLuck01

• Like 2

On 2/2/2017 at 9:07 AM, Jackabm said:

There won't be a stock market in game as it will be too hard to control. (It has been confirmed)

Hunger will be in the game, you will have to eat at least one time per ingame day.

Going to the toilet and showering will be in the game, but it will not be needed to do, it will only be for RP.

You can quote me on this as it is 100% true. All confirmed by the developers. @JamesLuck01

Oh really? I mean, they won't be the ones that will control it, but the companies around the game..

Thanks though! :)

On 1/18/2017 at 12:49 PM, Electriq said:

I would like to answer to #3.

I think on a dev live stream they said stock markets won’t exist, but I can’t confirm that. I however think that if they chose not to add that, that there could be a mutual system of trust or a legal in-game document stating the terms of an investment agreement. I’ll post a new topic about this soon as I feel that there would be great business opportunities this way, legal or not.

• ver.1.22474487139 1