Sign in to follow this  
506plays

Pulling over someone?

so we all know there is a system in the law enforcement that officers can pull over someone not just by opening sirens but also sending a request to a player to pull over as a cop. but lets say he refused will he be automatically a criminal and change the pulling over status to a high speed fire in need chase??? and if a cop pulled over someone before 5 mins can the officer pull him over again after 5 minutes more or lets say 30 mins?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 506plays said:

so we all know there is a system in the law enforcement that officers can pull over someone not just by opening sirens but also sending a request to a player to pull over as a cop. but lets say he refused will he be automatically a criminal and change the pulling over status to a high speed fire in need chase??? and if a cop pulled over someone before 5 mins can the officer pull him over again after 5 minutes more or lets say 30 mins?

Ok, with the last question. Ask yourself can a cop pull you over and then after 5 mins pull you over again in real life? Yes, so why not in this?

If you refuse to pullover I don't know but think the cop will have to add you wanted manually I guess not sure but it's possible the official servers could have a system to auto want you and why would you refuse if you have nothing to hide?

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Ok, with the last question. Ask yourself can a cop pull you over and then after 5 mins pull you over again in real life? Yes, so why not in this?

If you refuse to pullover I don't know but think the cop will have to add you wanted manually I guess not sure but it's possible the official servers could have a system to auto want you and why would you refuse if you have nothing to hide?

yeah why would someone refuse if he got a request to pull over? also, if someone had to accept the request of getting pulled over but hes scared that the same cop who patrols in his area pulled him over many many times and just want to abuse him and trying to make the citizen angry and giving him many questions and searches like, GET OUT OF THE CAR, Get inside the car, request to search body, give license give ID, etc and just wasting the citizen time until the citizen gets angry and fight the cop then cop have a warrent to arrest him because he assulted a cop. thats how the abuse system can work in the cops

28 minutes ago, 506plays said:

yeah why would someone refuse if he got a request to pull over? also, if someone had to accept the request of getting pulled over but hes scared that the same cop who patrols in his area pulled him over many many times and just want to abuse him and trying to make the citizen angry and giving him many questions and searches like, GET OUT OF THE CAR, Get inside the car, request to search body, give license give ID, etc and just wasting the citizen time until the citizen gets angry and fight the cop then cop have a warrent to arrest him because he assulted a cop. thats how the abuse system can work in the cops

There will be a system most likely to stop cops abusing the power, as well as they have to have reason to pull them over e.g. speeding/ ran a red light. 

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There will be a system most likely to stop cops abusing the power, as well as they have to have reason to pull them over e.g. speeding/ ran a red light. 

so if there wasnt any reason of pulling him over then what if that person is a criminal but not shown on the map as red and is on loose so how will i check his id and check his records if i couldnt pull him over?

1 hour ago, 506plays said:

so if there wasnt any reason of pulling him over then what if that person is a criminal but not shown on the map as red and is on loose so how will i check his id and check his records if i couldnt pull him over?

I got to say I am unsure but if it's a random check because the cop is trying to find a wanted person and asks for your ID. In the police computer it will say "Who is wanted anyways" but obviously police won't know it's you so random checks could happen I guess. not sure: @HairyGrenade

14 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I got to say I am unsure but if it's a random check because the cop is trying to find a wanted person and asks for your ID. In the police computer it will say "Who is wanted anyways" but obviously police won't know it's you so random checks could happen I guess. not sure: @HairyGrenade

And what if someone is driving wreckless/drunk  but on the same lane can you pull it over then?

1 hour ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

And what if someone is driving wreckless/drunk  but on the same lane can you pull it over then?

Can a cop in real life pull you over for drink/ reckless driving? 

If you know the answer there you go, that is the answer.

On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 0:01 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

15 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Can a cop in real life pull you over for drink/ reckless driving? 

If you know the answer there you go, that is the answer.

Im a little drunk i guess.... 

2 hours ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

Im a little drunk i guess.... 

The answer was "Yes" you can get pulled over!!! Yes you will have to pull over or they will stop you themselves.