Sign in to follow this  
TrashmanBones

What's stopping us from locking down areas that criminals can sell drugs?

I'm curious if the locations that players can sell drugs to are set areas?

If that is the case whats stopping us from locking it down?
Is it that the areas are ever moving, or that it would simply require more manpower than available to pull off an on-going lockdown?

Can anyone help shed some light on this?
(Apologies if this question has already been asked)

Devs have yet to mention if there are any set "drug selling areas" in Identity, and I don't think they will. 

The Devs mentioned earlier thay there are "safe zones" such as homes and possible businesses. So with this thought, one could possibly argue that anywhere outside of a property could be considered a selling area. 

With that being said,  police could set up stings and block raids in areas where drugs are prominent in Identity. However the effectiveness of the sting and/or raid will be determined by the police's knowledge of how the sales are being done, and how accurately they carry out their operation.  The other variable would be the overall intelligence of the criminal or criminals being targeted by the police. 

This is just what I have assumed with how the devs have discussed this. 

• Like 1

There is a npc that travels around the map that you sell the drugs to. The cops won't know where the npc is. 

Edited by Jackabm

On 1/23/2017 at 6:06 AM, Jackabm said:

There is a npc that travels around the map that you sell the drugs to. The cops won't know where the npc is. 

Thats pretty neat. Like that concept.

On 23/01/2017 at 11:06 AM, Jackabm said:

Awesome! Man, I'm so hype for this game.