Cloud25XD

Hi, I'm Dakota!

Hi, my name is Dakota! 

I expect that my 2 real life career goals would be a bit too complex to create in a digital world (film directing or game design) so I'll stick to those irl and hope that I can open my own little cafe! I'd love if I could get a little community that comes every now and then where everybody knows each other. 

Im somebody who has issues with my gender identity so I'm really hoping that the character design will be complex enough that I can really make someone that I would be comfortable with. 

I hope to see all of you in this amazing world the devs are creating in the (hopefully) near future! Very excited!

• Like 1

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Sounds awesome, if we end up in the same server I'd love to be a regular at your cafe. Hopefully the character customization is extensive, which for this type of game and the fact that they're focusing so much on aesthetics with home decorating, clothing making, and such I'm sure the character customization will be good as well

• Like 1

Welcome Dakota! I'd definitely love to be a regular at your cafe too, so I hope to see you in game! :D