ghhoooooooooost

a LONG list of ideas

so this will probably be updated and added onto as i come up with more, but i don't feel like posting a ton of ideas all on separate threads when i could have them all accumulated into one spot~!

It’s a great neighborhood: Apartments vary depending on which building you choose to live in and the area the building is based in, and you can see which apartment you are choosing by going to the in game website where you can see floorplans + their price.

Apartment balcony: This might be hard since people are put into an instance when going in an apartment, but I like the thought of having a balcony that you can go onto and look out at the town. This could also lead to some deadly circumstances if you catch my drift

2 for 1 deal: So you’re in a gang? The mafia? Want protection? Buy a bookcase that opens up to a gun cabinet! Buy shelves that are safes! Have a guest coming over or broke as fuck? Buy a futon! Namely I would like to have the option to make furniture that serves multiple purposes.

The out is so in: I want plants. That’s it. I want to have ferns and shit in my house please. I want window planters, hanging ivy, cute succulents. Please.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year: Seasons that match the real world month. I had an idea of December - February = Winter // March - May = Spring // June - August = Summer // September - November = Fall. The world would reflect these changes, and so would you character depending on the category of clothing they are wearing i.e: Wearing a sweater in the summer then you get to sweat and have potential of fainting // Wearing shorts and tank in the winter get ready to walk slower and have potential hypothermia.

Ever changing: I would like to see more real world environment. The world would feel more real if there were days where it would rain, the rain could be random on how long it lasts through the day and how heavy it’ll be.

Say cheese: Do you like to take selfies? Do you want to represent all of you real virtual world beauty? A posing system would be amazing, or a set of different poses you can choose from. You can have different poses depend on your posture(sitting or standing) or if you’re taking a picture with someone else.

Put a ring on it: There should totally be a sort of relationship status thing. The relationship status could give you different animations when you interact with certain people depending how you know them. Like if you have a friend and the two of you rent an apartment together, then they cannot be in a single bed at the same time, but if you’re in a romantic//married status with someone than the two of you could be in the same bed. If you’re married to someone you can also get a divorce and have to give them certain items or a certain amount of money.

They’ve got a great “personality”: Have you ever wanted to express yourself in game but never felt that your character gave the correct gesture or face? Well let’s make them even more unique with a great personality. There could be different categories of personalities to choose from with different options in them. So you could have a “casual” personality with like 3-5 different choices that are all a bit different, or an aggressive personality that has a few different levels of aggression. The personality you choose could have some different animations, though depending on the category you choose some of the basics like nodding and stuff will all be the same, but let’s say you pick casual 2 then like your walking animation will be different compared to casual 4, or maybe you have a different style of dancing if that’s ever a thing. This could even determine small things like facial expressions

The community comes together: I would love to see even more chances for the community to come together even more. I’ve mentioned in a previous post about how I would love to see community made games that could be implemented into the cellphone and laptop functions. I ,personally, am an architecture student, and would absolutely LOVE to have the chance to try and make up sketches and plans for potential houses and apartments in a similar sort of competition type of thing. I think it would be great to have more opportunities for all of us to come together to make a game feel even more together as a community. I’m not really suggesting these as a career really, just a way to bring us together in another way… Okay well maybe the one about making games could become a viable career in the game but I would have no idea how they would be paid

The fluffier the better: So we’ll be able to have pets, but what if you want a pet outside of the usuals of a dog or a cat? What if you want a fish? A snake? A bird? A rabbit? What if you want them all at once!? I do. I want them all. Please. I’m suggesting that we have multiple types of pets outside of the common cat or dog. I think there should be aquatic, reptilian, aerial, rodent, or exotic pets(these being at a much much much higher price to obtain and care for). Also I want a corgi, so please if you’re going to have dogs can I have a corgi?

How much space do we need: So as I mentioned above, I’m an architecture student. I’m also a super fucking hippie and love tiny houses. I would absolutely adore to have a tiny house community or the ability to have a tiny house. If not a tiny house, what about renovated RV’s? I know most think bigger is better, and in some cases it is, but personally I love small spaces and the creativity they provide. I highly doubt this would be implemented considering how small the community is, especially inside the gaming market… but it’s a nice thought.

1. Would be nice.

2.  a balcony just for scenery is good..

3. I think it would be cool for like a bookshelf secret door but not necessary.

4. I believe it may be confirmed for plants.

5. Seasons are confirmed won't be in the game but could be something as a future update. (except stuff like 4th july, christmas and easter type holidays are confirmed.

6. Weather is a definite thing and possible extreme weather like tornado's and Tsunami's in the future.

7. Great idea, not sure on this though.

8. You can get married but no kids or sex.

9. People can always make Events in the servers.

10. I know pets will be a thing, but at first they are confined to your apartment and I am sure they will add all those pets....

11. You can either have your RV as a mobile Meth Lab or a Mobile Home but not both at the same time. I am sure you may be able to customise the RV while it is your home but not as the meth lab. Also the houses will range from small to large and so you will have an opportunity to get a small house....

Please some of these are already answered on this forum and by simply searching could find you the answer. Next time please search and use ALL resources available including the FAQ's linked in my signature at the bottom of my posts.

I hope I have helped and given you adequate answers to your questions and ideas.

yes i'm sure i could have looked, although this forum is very large and i honestly don't want to look through hundreds of posts just for confirmations, because i too am a busy lass. and i'm a bit confused on your response to 9. 9 is about allowing the characters to have a selection of personalities to choose from and you answered with something about events? i don't see how the two correlate

13 hours ago, ghhoooooooooost said:

and i'm a bit confused on your response to 9. 9 is about allowing the characters to have a selection of personalities to choose from and you answered with something about events? i don't see how the two correlate

ah, 9 on mine is your 10 and I completely missed your 9. out for some reason, I was tired and may have missed that and thought I answered everything. However I will answer it if I can.

Unfortunately I have got to say can't say anything but I got to say I like that Idea and don't because it's cool and would be a great addition although I think it will make the every other character similar and well that's what I don't like about it, as it won't make them unique as much. 

Oh and also you didn't have to look far if you checked out the exclusive interview and the reddit Q&A for some. For instance I know the weather and seasons questions/ ideas were answered there for definite.

Edited by JamesLuck01

13 hours ago, ghhoooooooooost said:

yes i'm sure i could have looked, although this forum is very large and i honestly don't want to look through hundreds of posts just for confirmations, because i too am a busy lass. and i'm a bit confused on your response to 9. 9 is about allowing the characters to have a selection of personalities to choose from and you answered with something about events? i don't see how the two correlate

James has missed that part out that is why. Having different personality slots is almost the same as having classes, and that means the game is submerging itself in RPG territory. It is the attitude of you the player that determines your attitude in game, simple as that!

Edited by Kickapoo
Made myself look a right mug
  • Like 1