Recap Vote: What you want to be?

What do you want to be in-game.  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to be in-game?

• Cop
    • Civilian
    • Criminal
    • Government

I thought as it's been a long time since the devs put up the vote on twitter, and seeing as there is a lot more exposure and more interest with people on this forum now that I would do this poll to see whether some peoples fear that there would be more criminals than cops or civilians be a case. 

So guys what do you want to be?

Also if you can comment if you want to try all of them but this is what do you want to be mainly the majority of the time.

Civilian includes being a businessman and such.

Cop - Cop obviously.

Criminal - Gang and general crime stuff.

Government - This is any other government career like FF, Medic and so on.

PS: I wanna try all of them out in the long run but my main thing will be running a transport company. I will start using my sports car as my Taxi!

@HairyGrenade Wanna pin this?

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 7

I was blown away with the career choices but I would like to try and make it as an artist and eventually if it's possible I would like to live in the wild and have my own farm see what money I can make from that :)  if I can't own a farm please let me down easy :/

• Like 4

Mainly  civilian. 

But the game offers some possibilities too interesting to just ignore them. For the most part I prefer an easy life, but how not to try how's life in prison for a while? How would I do as a homeless (despite I plan having a studio apartment)? etc.

• Like 3

I picked Government, of course would need to wait til more info is released. Hopefully plan on running for office :).

Edited by Krevorn
  • Like 4

for the first time i would also try to play as civilian...

and maybe its able to join some sport spots..                                                                                                                                                                 would be amazing to have maybe a own server for soccer.. basketball.. american football.. etc

there leagues, seasons tournaments for the community to create own teams with his friends or to meet new people arround...                                   also i like to play games in open world there u can meet people easy over the world.. and thats amazing..

just dunno i am reading the people can do what they want...                                                                                                                                                 but dunno which script tool can aviable to use it "inworld"

or would it better if the game owners can do it like i see they want to add paintball and so ... its nice

regards :D 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, M413R said:

for the first time i would also try to play as civilian...

and maybe its able to join some sport spots..                                                                                                                                                                 would be amazing to have maybe a own server for soccer.. basketball.. american football.. etc

there leagues, seasons tournaments for the community to create own teams with his friends or to meet new people arround...                                   also i like to play games in open world there u can meet people easy over the world.. and thats amazing..

just dunno i am reading the people can do what they want...                                                                                                                                                 but dunno which script tool can aviable to use it "inworld"

or would it better if the game owners can do it like i see they want to add paintball and so ... its nice

regards :D 

There won't be a paid career / job within sports. Players have to come together and create those events. Also there is no separate server for stuff like that. (GTA that is) This game won't have separate servers like GTA.

Also I hate people saying soccer because it's called Football and also you said American Football which so makes no sense to say them both together. British people say American Football because they call our sport Soccer and theirs Football but American Football is not Football, it is more like Hand Ball. (Sorry I hate the term Soccer because it is also a English term).

Im gonna be a cop, i just wanna arrest bad guys ;)  and take advantage to be corrupt if the admins didnt notice me

• Like 2