I'm a Criminal Consultant and I Will Help You Plan Any Heist, Rob Any Bank, Commit Any Crime and Do Anything Without Getting Caught. No Questions Asked.     Introduction I go by Zeus and some of you may know me as transporter, well now i'm expanding. I have a gift and that gift is planning. I can help you and your crew rob a bank and make it look like childs play, I can also help plan kidnappings, insurance fraud, set someone up for life in prison and the list goes on. I work all around the island, there isn't a place I won't go and there's nothing i'll say is off limits.  As an Criminal Consultant I will do one job at a time for you as I will have other customers. Also, if I do alot of jobs for you don't see me as a friend or an ally as I'm a working man and do this for the money. If someone asks me to plan your kidnapping  or I won't hesitate to do so.    Services I'm a criminal consultant who will take any job offered to me by anyone who is serious, I only ask you have a crew and before you ask no...I will not be apart of your crew. Everything I plan for you and your crew will be successful if you stick to the plan. You contact me and I'll set the meeting point to talk, once we've talked in person after that we will not communicate in person again, i'll keep tabs on you. Anyone who tries to take advantage of my service will be dealt with and it won't be nice. There's no chances in this game.   The 3 Rules Rule Number 1: Stick to the plan. Rule Number 2: No Names. I work by aliases or nicknames. Rule Number 3: STICK TO THE PLAN.    Payment The first time we meet to discuss the plan you pay me half now and half later, if you get caught because you decided to ignore Rule 1 and Rule 3 I'll still want my 50% so make sure your good for it.  Not paying won't benefit you in anyway, trust me.    Prices Rates will change when I know how well the economy is and how much jobs pay. More services will also be added.The money you pay me will not just be for my service is will be for resources like relay cars, dummy cars and weapons.   Planning a bank heist -$30,000 when you get away with more than triple that you'll thank me later.   Planning a murder -$9,000   Planning Insurance Fraud -$40,000   Planning a robbery -$8,500   Planning a Kidnapping -$15,000   Planning a delivery of illegal substances or items -$5,000   -Back up planning -$5,000 Extra