TheDynasty

What kind of YouTube videos will be on the TV's?

Question

So I am just wondering how the YouTube videos will be selected to be put onto the in game TV's. Also will there be different YouTube videos being shown as time goes on or, will it be like GTA 5 where the videos played will be the same even 5 years from now.

I would expect @HairyGrenade would be the only one with this kind of info. Plz halp kind sir :)

Sorry btw if all my questions are annoying you xD I'm curious George :D

Edited by TheDynasty
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, TheDynasty said:

So I am just wondering how the YouTube videos will be selected to be put onto the in game TV's. Also will there be different YouTube videos being shown as time goes on or, will it be like GTA 5 where the videos played will be the same even 5 years from now.

I would expect @HairyGrenade would be the only one with this kind of info. Plz halp kind sir :)

I think you will maybe be able to put a link into the tv's and then play what ever video you want but otherwise i don't know. @HairyGrenade maybe will have some knowledge. (i know you quoted him)

Edited by JamesLuck01

11 hours ago, TheDynasty said:

I'm honestly not too sure how it will work, but you will be able to select different streams or videos to watch, different ones will be available when the youtube or streamer uploads something new. 

• Like 2