brodemath

Grow weed in apartment

I was wondering that can you grow weed in your apartment? and if you can, can you have some kind of growing tents or something like that. And if so where you get seeds etc that you need for growing?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, brodemath said:

I was wondering that can you grow weed in your apartment? and if you can, can you have some kind of growing tents or something like that. And if so where you get seeds etc that you need for growing?

1. Yes, but in small quantity. If you want to grow large quantity you must do it out in the world where it is not as safe.

2. idk, there has been no mention of these.

3. I guess a drug dealer npc.

• Like 1

I am from Nor-Cal and growing weed is a big thing up here and if they do add this to the game it will be amazing.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Short said:

I am from Nor-Cal and growing weed is a big thing up here and if they do add this to the game it will be amazing.

I'm sure you already do appreciate it but man it's so lucky to live in one of the few states that legalise bud for recreational use xD Wish England was the same

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I'm sure you already do appreciate it but man it's so lucky to live in one of the few states that legalise bud for recreational use xD Wish England was the same

In my personal opinion girls shouldn't do drugs...

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

I grew up my whole life in the Nor-Cal. I love living up here and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The only shitty things about living up here is that if you have more plants than whats legal then you got to keep it on the low or else you might get swatted,Raided(Sheriff's do this), or even getting robbed.But it is very beautiful out here.

1 hour ago, Short said:

I grew up my whole life in the Nor-Cal. I love living up here and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The only shitty things about living up here is that if you have more plants than whats legal then you got to keep it on the low or else you might get swatted,Raided(Sheriff's do this), or even getting robbed.But it is very beautiful out here.

I imagine! I'm deffo gonna try and visit there sometime not just because of the laws on bud, but there's loads of good music festivals there too and chill vibes, hot weather etc. Apart from music festivals pretty much everything the UK doesn't have xD 

On 1/14/2017 at 0:40 PM, Short said:

I got a whole heap of family in North Carolina and South Carolina. I love the look and sound of everything down there and would love to have one of my characters be from there. Because people there are really nice.

Edited by GeneSmith
  • Like 1

On 1/17/2017 at 9:34 PM, GeneSmith said:

I got a whole heap of family in North Carolina and South Carolina. I love the look and sound of everything down there and would love to have one of my characters be from there. Because people there are really nice.

Yes there are a lot of really nice people here except the fact there are areas of Nor Cal where there are a lot of druggies. When I say druggies I mean crack heads and tweakers. Not people who use weed for recreational use.

Would be amazing if police can raid your apartment if someone in the same building smelled or even seen it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Short said:

Yes there are a lot of really nice people here except the fact there are areas of Nor Cal where there are a lot of druggies. When I say druggies I mean crack heads and tweakers. Not people who use weed for recreational use.

The occasional backwoods meth head. Tweakers are easy to deal with, but I'm glad I could find another southern boy on the forums. Welcome and I hope you have a great time

I have one idea for the practical use of smoking weed ingame, and using other drugs too.

The idea is to add value to an artistic craft after having smoked the weed for being high. Like, you get the weed however you wish. Then, when you smoke it and for example make a painting, the painting gains a tag that says the creator was high on such n such drug, which in turn adds either a small amount of actual game dynamic value to the original and the paintings prints, along with the social value for having created something artistic while being on whatever drug.

This can apply to all drugs and give all artistic creations some game dynamic value to whatever crafted item or musical composition, etc.

Edited by Banteel
Clarification

1 hour ago, GeneSmith said:

The occasional backwoods meth head. Tweakers are easy to deal with, but I'm glad I could find another southern boy on the forums. Welcome and I hope you have a great time

I grew up in Redding and its a shit hole! 

56 minutes ago, Short said:

I grew up in Redding and its a shit hole! 

Maybe when the time comes you and I can ride through the back woods and do some fun illegal stuff. Could be fun.

It wouldn't be in the apartment becuase the cops won't be able to enter. The only way is to get a caravan and make it grow weed. 

31 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

It wouldn't be in the apartment becuase the cops won't be able to enter. The only way is to get a caravan and make it grow weed. 

The dev's said you can grow a small quantity in your apartment/ house, but if you want to grow a lot then it has to be done in the open...

24 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The dev's said you can grow a small quantity in your apartment/ house, but if you want to grow a lot then it has to be done in the open...

Oh. Thanks. I must've miss read. 

On 1/21/2017 at 10:48 PM, GeneSmith said:

Maybe when the time comes you and I can ride through the back woods and do some fun illegal stuff. Could be fun.

Your a funny guy. xD