KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

WE WILL BE ROLEPLAYING THE HACKER/HITMAN.

IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NEED TO HIRE ME THEN ADD ME AND MESSAGE ME WHEN IN NEED.

7 minutes ago, WHITEHAT said:

WE WILL BE ROLEPLAYING THE HACKER/HITMAN.

IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NEED TO HIRE ME THEN ADD ME AND MESSAGE ME WHEN IN NEED.

Cool! :)

Edited by subway244

My long term plan is to be somewhere out in the rural areas, mostly. Possibly farming, being a hermit, maybe growing a little weed on the side, occasionally coming into town for supplies/to sell stuff.

In the short term:

On 10/30/2018 at 6:45 PM, catastrophe said:

With 99.9% certainty: I'm gonna spend 15 hours on character creation, then do nothing but run around Town Square like a mad person and end up in prison.

1 hour ago, Flameo88 said:

I will either be a cop or start a small business and grow it into a giant empire!

Nice! Good luck with your adventure. :)

• Like 1

Job wise I would most likely be paramedic, or rp as a nurse. But I will mostly be doing things like gardening, cooking and the like. I've got guy friends who would rp as my in game husband too!

• Like 1

On 01/12/2018 at 7:59 PM, FatBody said:

I wanna rp a girl !

I'll be sure to avoid you then, thats weird

• ver.1.22474487139 1

A while ago I posted my idea for my character, I will post it here too:

Name: Emma Solstice

Appearance: long brown hair, medium height, slender

Race/ethnicity/nationality: white, from Germany

Personality: Emma is very kind and has an easy going personality but you have to get to know her to get past her initial shyness. She is also rather careful and likes to think before she takes action. She wishes to be more courageous and tries her best to see every situation as an opportunity to grow.

Education: She went to a Christian school and university.

Sexuality: straight

Misc facts: She abhors violence.

Background: Emma grew up in rural Germany in a very religious family that is proud of its old roots. When she went to university in the neighboring town she met Markus Seefeld and they fell in love. They were just engaged to be married when he died in a bank robbery. This fateful incident changed her life. To get away from everything that reminded her of her lost love she left her family, her friends and even her country to start a new life from everything she held dear. She changed her last name from Sonnenwend to Solstice and started to live in Identity. She wanted to help those who needed help and so she became a paramedic, always trying to save lives and fighting against violence, in memory of her beloved Markus.

Im going to be a prolific police officer by day and a famous asian kareoke singer by night for awhile to build a reputation in the community and then run for mayor.

Mayor Oliver Stahp for 2021!

(Character name influenced by my girlfriend's annoying cat, Oliver)

If that doesnt work, or i get tired of that, ill become a dirty cop and get kicked off the force, develop a trans-atlantic accent and become a noir-era private investigator for hire. For dames and such.

I plan on trying to form a successful business to learn some real-life skills and make a lot of money in the game. Maybe if all goes wrong I'll resort to a more "greasy" business. ;)

I am going to start a career with the police, and end up as an officer. I'm going to tackle any crime in the city with my colleagues. We will ensure that all cities are free of crime as much as possible. If I do not get you in prison, I will have to shoot you. If I find a drug lab I will pick up the criminal and sell the drugs I ... yes I will become the most famous and best corupte cop there is in Ash Ville

2 hours ago, GreyAlien said:

I am going to start a career with the police, and end up as an officer. I'm going to tackle any crime in the city with my colleagues. We will ensure that all cities are free of crime as much as possible. If I do not get you in prison, I will have to shoot you. If I find a drug lab I will pick up the criminal and sell the drugs I ... yes I will become the most famous and best corupte cop there is in Ash Ville

Dido 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I will be Playing a Caucasian Male with Tattoes. I will work as a Mechanic and Ride my Bike in the Freetime. Also i will join the Rescue Forces. Prefered Firefighter or if not Available Paramedic. And my Character comes from Germany.