KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

you all have a very clear mind in what you what to do. I myself want a crimefree life designing something, maybe jewls if i can even do that..... i'm completely new here so just reading up on stuff. I dont even know how to get to claim my pladge (did i spell that right... or not) nevermind :) we will see what i chose when the game really comes out, a mob boss could be fun to maybe... but that is the crime side

I'll keep it clean mostly, I'd probably punch people roleplaying as communists though, because those people are disgusting anyway.
Probably pizza delivery or something.

In games like IMVU I always created clothes and designed stuff.
I hope I can still do that here for free.
If I have to pay 5 dollars to upload a logo every single time, I probably won't do it, because that's just a cash grab which I won't do, unless I can earn irl money from it, like with IMVU

Edited by jjustgreg

I will definitely be a revolutionary Communist probably try to revolt and start a militia maybe have a newspaper but when town square is out ill try to debate right leaning people and people against Communism because I love to do it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CommunistRationalist said:

I will definitely be a revolutionary Communist probably try to revolt and start a militia maybe have a newspaper but when town square is out ill try to debate right leaning people and people against Communism because I love to do it.

We need more people like you.

• Like 1

^ Both of you join consider either joining "The People's Revolutionary Party" or "The Redguard-Rebels".

I'm going to be a serial killer specifically targeting strippers/prostitutes/drug lords...on the side I will be listening to heavy metal and classical music in my apartment eating corpses and painting beautiful art work for money to buy more space in my freezer for the meat muhahahahaaaaaaa

Jk ill be just an artist\song writer no more no less

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, DLimit said:

^ Both of you join consider either joining "The People's Revolutionary Party" or "The Redguard-Rebels".

I plan on joining the PRP

8 minutes ago, CommunistRationalist said:

I plan on joining the PRP

Same, I wouldn't like to see another capitalist government :/

2 hours ago, DLimit said:

It would be an honour.

Edited by USSR_Henry

1 hour ago, USSR_Henry said:

Same, I wouldn't like to see another capitalist government :/

It would be an honour.

You know whatever government is selected will be under the authority of the United States, right? It's like a special District, kinda like DC.

11 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

You know whatever government is selected will be under the authority of the United States, right? It's like a special District, kinda like DC.

yea so what Communists can be elected. back in the early 1900s my city elected a communist mayor.

My plan is to start off with low level crime dealing weed on the streets than once I save up enough money buy exotic cars and start my own car rental business 

9 hours ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

My plan is to start off with low level crime dealing weed on the streets than once I save up enough money buy exotic cars and start my own car rental business 

Welcome to the community! Some links below will provide you with some more information. :)

I do not know yet. I want to be a bad Person on the one Hand like a Thief or a Bank Robber, but also want to be like Zulnex a Paramedic or Nurse.

It is hard to decide :)

On 1/5/2016 at 1:22 PM, FlyingDuck said:

If not then I am gonna have to go to the vet- v-v

are you having a stroke or something? or are those last two v's like some emoji

1 hour ago, Xavier said:

are you having a stroke or something? or are those last two v's like some emoji

Initially an emoji, yes. Why are you asking 2 years later? 

• ver.1.22474487139 2

15 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

Initially an emoji, yes. Why are you asking 2 years later? 

I was gonna say something about it being 2 years later, but I was like "NAAAH"

With 0.1% certainty: I'm gonna be a small business owner and open a shop, like a café or something.
With 99.9% certainty: I'm gonna spend 15 hours on character creation, then do nothing but run around Town Square like a mad person and end up in prison.

• ver.1.22474487139 2

I will probably start a small business and make it a giant company. Or I could work at a pizza place. Who knows?

On 2018-10-30 at 7:45 PM, catastrophe said:

With 0.1% certainty: I'm gonna be a small business owner and open a shop, like a café or something.
With 99.9% certainty: I'm gonna spend 15 hours on character creation, then do nothing but run around Town Square like a mad person and end up in prison.

Loool, im there with you ! ! xD

On 11/3/2018 at 6:26 AM, DonReyes said:

Loool, im there with you ! ! xD

Excellent. I look forward to an indefinite prison sentence with you. I hope they have cake.

21 hours ago, catastrophe said:

Excellent. I look forward to an indefinite prison sentence with you. I hope they have cake.

Crossing fingers n toes :P

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I plan on singing in the game, starting in the Karaoke bar, possibly building a following and hopefully start an entertainment career in the game.  Maybe sing on the radio, or perform in a venue regularly when those become available.  As things develop in this career line, I hope to host singing contests, to discover other talent and have careers such as talent scouts, booking agents, etc to really make this a path for people to follow in the game as well.