KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

1 hour ago, UnicornAmee said:

I know there's some people willing to me musicians's managers.. So I'll become a singer

Can we duet/collab? Aaaa. ; u;

On 5/31/2018 at 5:27 AM, UnicornAmee said:

Of course, lol. I'll just have to get a freaking microphone and I'll be set! (Thanks mom! ¬¬)

What types of songs do you like to sing? I sing both rock-ish songs and pop-ish songs and some softer stuff. I've also sang on horrorcore CDs and some electronic things before. Here's me singing a cute Japanese popish song so you can gauge my range (I also have a very STRONG voice xD I am loud and obnoxious SORRY XDDD ):

http://picosong.com/wyD6e/

I have a high voice, because im young and im a girl. SO i can hit high notes and i prefer pop.. Like the newest brainwashing songs! ^_^

6 hours ago, UnicornAmee said:

I have a high voice, because im young and im a girl. SO i can hit high notes and i prefer pop.. Like the newest brainwashing songs! ^_^

Brainwashing songs? Have I found someone who knows the truth? 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Gonna start as a traveler looking for a new life in town probably military history either gonna go cop or criminal depending on how roleplay works out (whoever has a better argument) then devote himself to being the best at whatever he chooses

Planning on something like the cop you're working with when u play as Conner in Detroit become human. So basically a half drunk alcoholic cop ;D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theism said:

Planning on something like the cop you're working with when u play as Conner in Detroit become human. So basically a half drunk alcoholic cop ;D

lmao thats amazing

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 05/06/2018 at 1:32 PM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Brainwashing songs? Have I found someone who knows the truth? 

YESSS i love conspiracies! Who doesnt? The gov's shady anyways

12 hours ago, UnicornAmee said:

YESSS i love conspiracies! Who doesnt? The gov's shady anyways

I can talk for hours about the government, seriously. :D You should freind me on discord JimmyB [Micky_Tohmpson]#9708 Anyone can, I don't care.

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

Just now, Stealthfuel said:

Lets talk about the lizard people   :D  

YESSSS

6 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

I can talk for hours about the government, seriously. :D You should freind me on discord JimmyB [Micky_Tohmpson]#9708 Anyone can, I don't care.

Lol i dont have a discord but I follow here

My interest in Identity would probably be a special unit that helps the police of island. Like a SWAT team of some sort!

On 07.01.2016 at 03:12, KevinLangston said:

Не могу дождаться, чтобы войти в личность и начать свою Империю преступности и прибыли. Там будет так много в идентичности для мафиозного ролевого игрока, как я. Любой, кто любит мафиозную ролевую игру, может присоединиться к ней. langston.thumb.png.41f8d6ee7ea8029f4a086

Not so fast the sheriff like me will not let your mafia rob

On 1/5/2016 at 8:51 AM, KevinLangston said:

What do you guys plan on RP'ing in Identity, jobs, crime, etc. 

police officer try to rank up as much as i can

if i dont get into the police am planing on being a leader of the most powerful gang and i have my crew a bunch from altis life 

Edited by mika

On 7/2/2018 at 3:14 PM, mika said:

if i dont get into the police am planing on being a leader of the most powerful gang and i have my crew a bunch from altis life 

Nice! :)

I'm going to try my hand out at being a content-creator as an author for part-series books in the Library. So will probably write and release a chapter at a time for players to buy in-game.