KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

Question, lawyer is an option? If so, then that. Dunno what I need to do to get there, but I'm willing to do everything to get there. If not, I hope I can get into politics, aiming for either head of defense department or health and human service, maybe transportation or justice (the whole legal, if exists in the game at all) department. Red line is being a mayor or governor or whatever you wanna call it. I'm not into that. I aim for department management in my own field.
In general, for now, I think I'll go with the police career, but not too sure about it. Not sure about my near-future but quite sure about my long-term future with the game, lol.

I would try to stay out of crime. Be an average guy with my friend as a room mate. Maybe he does some shady business but I'll be a owner of a car shop. Just an average guy.

At first i want to explore the area, look at every single thing in the game then try out the smaller jobs and eventually be a cop and if i get bored of that i would go to crime

owning a clothing store , making my own brand in a sense side job being a hit woman :ph34r:

I’m going to play as a stud female (similar to RL) and become a drug dealer just trying to make it in the world. Depending on how I’m feeling, I might join a gang, but probably not. I plan on starting from the bottom, working my way up to become an iconic druglord. If I feel extra spicy, I might just start my own clothing store. 

(1st Character): Female defense attorney. Willing to put in hard work to get clients the best outcomes possible. Not afraid of a knockdown drag out trial and will pursue civil actions for clients.

(2nd Character): A 21-year-old female from New York City. Doesn't mind pursuing organized crime in order to make money. Her skills allow her to blue-print intricate ways to pull off a heist. 

(my comma key does not work so typing like this is awkward lol) I'll most likely be a poor dude that starts life on the rough side and then gets richer turning into a rich dude putting buildings up for rent and buying and selling stuff for profit.And making a corporation and creating stores all over the place becoming the richest man in the game (at least to the best of his ability :P)

First of all is find a good german RP Server. Then i will start as an usual citizen trying to get a job as an police officer whos getting corrupt after a while and drifting into the criminal milieu.  

2nd:   a normal cititzen with a normal job, maybe with an custom garage for Cars and Bikes just an hard working person but who knows what will happen in Identity  ;)  

Retail/business owner, something like that. Make something good and give it to people.

Other than that just a quiet simple life... Or will it be? hmmm lol

Growing the most exotic and lushes beautiful buds of all time more potent than a bite from a venomous snake and growing the biggest and the fatest of marijuana trees around in the country. 

Production of narcotics... maybe some fishing and hunting in my free time y'know

Get a nice RV, get some work done and probably just expand my horizons afterwards

Edited by lukemac

I'd probably start of as a delivery boy until I made enough money to start my own business. I'm thinking either food deliveries (could be accompanied by drug deliveries later) or something bigger like construction meterials or chemicals.

Im going to be a person for hire doin odd jobs Killing, Mowing a Lawn, Accounting, general filling in for people ya know who cant do the work at the momment.

Investor 

Trends , Needs , Wants , Stock 

If there's value either with Intel and or Cash im there 

Ill be the link to supply any line and feed any need  ... excited to see whats coming! 

I'm going to be starting up a rental car business while trying to be apart of a gang (hopefully BDE). I'm going to try and get 2 cars first so I can have a small fleet and build from that. If you want to know more just look at my signature and hit that link.

The outdoor life is for me. Hunting, fishing, logger etc. Maybe even do mining as a fall back option when times are rough. Live my life as simple as possible. Make an honest days wages and buy the things I need. Just me and my studio apartment, and my old dirt bike. And this lamp....and that's all i need. 

I think i gonna be a taxi driver by day and a hunter at night..

Mahby in my spare time i wanna hold some auctions where i can be the auction seller selling some of my friends or others stuff, that is what i gonna try to do.

I want to make a company and sell things to people; I want to make sure everyone can find a style that suits them! :D

if I remeber correctly, we would be able to create artworks. if that's true then if make and sell art to peeps on the side of retail

25 minutes ago, Rauxa9 said:

if I remeber correctly, we would be able to create artworks. if that's true then if make and sell art to peeps on the side of retail

I'll buy your works if it's simple and minimialistic 

18 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

I'll buy your works if it's simple and minimialistic 

I don't usually do minimalism, but I will if you and other people and it lol. I love detail

20 minutes ago, Rauxa9 said:

I don't usually do minimalism, but I will if you and other people and it lol. I love detail

Lel, i mean for me its prefered but I would buy other works if I liked it

• Like 1