KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

On 1/8/2016 at 11:13 PM, BigMike said:

I would like yo be a Joe average trucker who also transports illegal guns/ stolen cars!!! 

On 1/9/2016 at 8:48 AM, BigMike said:

Not a bad idea...I would be so addicted to trucking!! I hope they add in trucks similar to the american rigs.

On 1/9/2016 at 1:08 AM, Herzog said:

Truckers are the best. I hope they add in a sort of CB radio thing. Just another channel for only people in trucks

Going to find some Russian mobsters like me and start a nice Russian mafia will call it probably something like "The Bukova's connections"

• Like 2

There was something I rped when playing Altis life was I stuck myself in prison as a prisoner with a life sentence for whatever season and started a prison gang and what not. No clue why but I love rping a notorious prisoner but I don't know if I'll be allowed to so I'll have to speak to an admin.

• Like 1

@Arlmar decided mine already. So my rp roll is I want to be a governor but in my off time I lust over @Vix the stipper/dancer. But I have to be careful because Arlmar is the bodyguard/driver of Vix. And whenever people start getting to close to Vix I get over jealous and have them... Taken care of...

Haha that came up partly in a forum chat. But I really would like to be a Governor. Otherwise I will have to come up with a good part ;) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

@Arlmar decided mine already. So my rp roll is I want to be a governor but in my off time I lust over @Vix the stipper/dancer. But I have to be careful because Arlmar is the bodyguard/driver of Vix. And whenever people start getting to close to Vix I get over jealous and have them... Taken care of...

Haha that came up partly in a forum chat. But I really would like to be a Governor. Otherwise I will have to come up with a good part ;) 

Don't sound like a governor. Might get paparazzi taking photos of you. That would be a cool job, paparazzi. 

20 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

Don't sound like a governor. Might get paparazzi taking photos of you. That would be a cool job, paparazzi. 

Lol. I can have a dark side and love life can't i!? Besides they would have to catch me. You think there will be a paparazzi ?!? That would be cool and make things interesting

im not too sure about a main job so far, would love to know more about them first. i've been thinking about a criminal career but not as much simple gangs but more on a mafia side of thing, a little more class or even start a biker gang, cooking meth, selling guns ect.

id also love to try out the arts, music, painting and the clothing side of the game but that'd be a side job because i dont expect to make much money from those

...after saying it i think a biker gang would be pretty fun to rp, especially with the $100 game that comes with what seems to be some kind of chopper.

7 hours ago, Herzog said:

There was something I rped when playing Altis life was I stuck myself in prison as a prisoner with a life sentence for whatever season and started a prison gang and what not. No clue why but I love rping a notorious prisoner but I don't know if I'll be allowed to so I'll have to speak to an admin.

Or ask me :D45 minutes but you don't have to leave. Ever. 

9 hours ago, minipie172 said:

Don't forget wingman, and friend, and emotional punching bag.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

Don't forget wingman, and friend, and emotional punching bag.

Perhaps I need to keep an eye on you too... Just to make sure you're not a threat to vixs and my love! Lol

5 hours ago, minipie172 said:

Perhaps I need to keep an eye on you too... Just to make sure you're not a threat to vixs and my love! Lol

You say this to the man who tackled you to the ground yelling "fear my bony furry" anyway. Vix isn't my type. Too lewd.

4 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

You say this to the man who tackled you to the ground yelling "fear my bony furry" anyway. Vix isn't my type. Too lewd.

Well you're too prude for me aswell. v.v ... and young, and shy, and crushy, and nooby...

7 minutes ago, Vix said:

Well you're too prude for me aswell. v.v ... and young, and shy, and crushy, and nooby...

How am I nooby? Just because I suck at one game? Also I amn't prude. You haven't met my friends and I haven't told you the things they say. As for shy, that's true. Don't get me started on crushy, miss I met this person in my class and they are awesome, or I met this person playing DST. 

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

How am I nooby? Just because I suck at one game? Also I amn't prude. You haven't met my friends and I haven't told you the things they say. As for shy, that's true. Don't get me started on crushy, miss I met this person in my class and they are awesome, or I met this person playing DST. 

You're very nooby. v.v Sooo, sooooooo nooby!

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

You're very nooby. v.v Sooo, sooooooo nooby!

You realise the only time I play DS is with you right? Also, who was it that managed to kill all those beefallo and burn down those pigs crops? Me.

8 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

You realise the only time I play DS is with you right? Also, who was it that managed to kill all those beefallo and burn down those pigs crops? Me.

I STILL don't know why the eff you burned those crops. It didn't kill the pigs, just made us shorter on crops. .-. And beefalo are like the most valuable resource.

10 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

what aboot me? am I noob?

Well how many days have you survived in DS?

4 minutes ago, Vix said:

I STILL don't know why the eff you burned those crops. It didn't kill the pigs, just made us shorter on crops. .-. And beefalo are like the most valuable resource.

Actually I did kill one of the pigs, as for the beefalo, that was just a side effect of you giving me a damn fire wand, and phantoms attacking me while I was in our wooden house.

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

Actually I did kill one of the pigs, as for the beefalo, that was just a side effect of you giving me a damn fire wand, and phantoms attacking me while I was in our wooden house.

There were 6 pigs, you killed 1 and burned what, 10 berry bushes? Good thing I changed server to Endless and not survival. v.v You filled my server with corpses!