KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

I Am going to be a criminal that robs banks...And  everyone knows......And i will be Sort of a Robin hood but will be killing corrupt politicians,and anybody that wants to hurt the island of identity's citizens.

• Like 1

i wanna have two lifes. 
one as a lawyer, politican - to control some laws and decisions maybe like in the game "guilde2"
work legal, safe money and invest it with other players in some thing stabil legal work like in the game "godfather" or "gangster2" or the movie "peaky Blinders" = build up small bussnisses , grow them up, have a legal and illegal section, bribe some high positions and the police to get green light
start a serious untouchable monopole of drugs (like in the movie "BreakingBad")/ prostitution / illegal races / gun sell. control the town in peace, everyone who is on our side get some money, who is against us have only the wish never been born.
plan, prepare and conduct bank robberies, just like in the game "payday2" 
run away, hide, seek, share the money to the top of the mafia tree, so the decide the next safe/ useful step to earn more money, respect, territory = get more members, make more jobs at the same time, get better weapons, better cars, more political influence, safe routes (guarded by our family)
cooking meth, rob factories for ingredients, hire some soldiers to protect the cooking process, 

hunt policeofficers, kidnap some from high society and make in the end a family war against non allianced familys

buy every shop in town, and every member should have some weapons, a car, a motorcycle, a house, an apartment.

big organisations (tansport)
passiv income

I think I'll try n be an cop. But I'll handcuff u and take u away from anyone watching and beat u with a telephone book if u give me a hard time lmao

Im bored so im going to share my character idea.

Name: Ximena Castillo

NickName: Mena

Race/Ethnicities/Nationality: Family is from the Dominican Republic but is mostly Black and Latina

Looks: Medium-Dark Skin with long, thick curly hair. Dark brown eyes and thick lips. Rather thin but not bone thin. Has some meat on her bones

Goals: To make as much money and to accumulate as much power as she possibly can whether through legal or illegal methods 

Personality: While she is not completely selfish she is very goal oriented. She sees the value in friendships and how it can be very profitable in the long run but will not hesitate to throw a little betrayal their way to boost herself. However, she will also not hesitate backing up her own. She will have no problem using people if it will benefit her.

Personal Facts: Distrustful of White People but will work with them. Business is Business.

Sexuality: Attracted to generous people with large amounts of money

Education: High School Diploma. No college education

Natural Assets: Looks, Charm, Resourceful

Background: Ximena Castillo was born to Santiago Castillo and Maria Vargas in Santo Domingo, the capital of the Dominican Republic. Her parents although loving were living in poverty. They did the best they could but that wasn't enough for her. She resented her parents for giving her a life she felt like she didn't deserve. Her parents just kept loving her even tho she felt like she didn't feel the same way. Throughout she was always doing something. Whether it was pickpocketing or selling rock salt under the guise that they were crystals to younger kids she was always doing something.  At age 19 she had a thing with a local boy her age named Mateo. He got her pregnant and were together. Her parents didn't approve and for good reason. He was a master manipulator at heart. He convinced her to steal money from her parents and even rob an old woman. After about a month of this, he gave her an ultimatum. Leave her parents and baby behind and travel to the States with him or get left behind by Mateo. She loved Mateo and agreed to leave with him. She should soon realize that this would be the worst mistake of her life. She goes with him all the way to Manzanillo to the Sea Port to get on a cargo ship to the States. When they arrive she is told by Mateo that she has to sleep with the crew members so that they will allow them on. She was being used but she went along with it still thinking that Mateo loves her. She does what he has to do and they get on the ship. When they arrive in the States she is so excited for their new lives together. However, she is hit with a bombshell. Mateo wants nothing to do with her. He throws her away like garbage. She was just a means to an end. A pawn in his game.She thought she had true love but she then realized that her love was home.Her child and her parents He leaves her alone in a strange new place. She convinced a man to let her stay at his apartment for sex and stayed for a little while. It was during this time that she hardened up. She finally realized that if she was going to survive then she can't survive on looks alone. In a way, she became what she hated so much in Mateo. She became ruthless. After a while, Mena decided not to dwell on the past and wanted a fresh start. She made her way to the Island that Identity takes place in and will be determined to come into her own. However, her life changing choice to abandon her baby and parents and her treatment of ungratefulness towards them will haunt her.

• Like 1

I'd start the continental crime syndicate, just like in John Wick, coins and all

Edit: or even a fight club, haven't made my mind up yet

Edited by VoodooChille

I have a couple of ideas, to be honest. Different characters probably.

A strange man with an RV in his underpants and nothing else, making meth. Alongside a partner in crime possibly.

A street performer, playing guitar. That's how it will start, I'll see if it grows too.

Join the police force, eventually become a detective. Pretty simple idea.

Become a politician, I've always been interested in politics.

Become apart of the mafia, do some cool ass roleplay with that scenario.

Eventually one of these characters will do a bank heist, whether it be successful or not. i'm excited to see who people become aswell.

Planning on becoming a Security Officer or PMC member. Of course PMC is going to be hard but sounds fun. If this fails probably become a gun for hire or something else in this sense.

Like FACADE said in 1st page, roleplay myself :)

Planning to open my little painting shop, and try to make me know as an artist to increase the price ! And maybe practicing a second job in medical.

Beggin a simple and 'safe' life ahah

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HolyFather said:

I shall be myself.  A faith healer and leader of many.  I shall shepherd them into the light.

I don't think religion will be included into IdentityRPG

On 1/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, KevinLangston said:

What do you guys plan on RP'ing in Identity, jobs, crime, etc. 

Hey, I think that I'll be a cop, because I like police, and.... For now I don't have anything else in mind, I see it slowly in game :P

I plan on running as mayor. I want to guarantee low tax so business can thrive, and spend the money on the important services like roads, police, and firefighters.

Wow, this post goes on O.o . Anyway, I plan on being an entrepreneur with crazy and sketchy business plans, that somehow makes it to the top. I'd never be able to decide on any idea, switching once I hit any bump in the road. Eventually, I'll hit it big though.

Honestly I'm thinking a little different now. Before, I wanted to actually be a designer for Supreme, but now I'm just gonna chill, do drugs, sell drugs, rob people, maybe do a trucking job here and there, and overall just chill with people and make friends that are into the same stuff as me.
Maybe when I make a lot of money I'll pursue designing...

I Plan on being either a fashion mogul based on graffiti street art gear. Open a few clothing shops on each island hopefully my idea becomes a success story :D

More desired ideas

------------------------

first idea: Wear a hoodie, get a knife, mug people, do graffiti, live off benefits. Use money from mugged people for cocaine, get high, get crazy, keep mugging. Realistic RP for the very low and economically challenged people in identity that perhaps are addicted to drugs and can't go cold turkey or 

Second Idea: Shoplifter, relatively  similar to the one above, might get caught up in some gang shit.

Third idea: Get fishing gear, get a boat, become a fisherman, maybe get a nice house depending on how much I make... I'm aware that fisherman don't have the largest incomes but perhaps the business could even end up in a store being made etc.

Fourth Idea: Own a convenience store, sell food, gas, just a nice place to stop by on your long journeys

Fifth idea: Doctor, fairly explanatory. 

Sixth idea: Cook drugs in an RV. Fairly bland idea.

Seventh idea: Artist, paint pictures, sell them

Less desired ideas

-----------------------

Eighth idea: Get cocaine, get some friends, do a bank heist.

Ninth idea: (This is if nothing else goes well, hopefully it wont happen as I'm one to avoid RDM and I'd have to find a specific reason why to do this. I'm not likely to do this tbh I prefer roleplay but if I get a good reason then yeah.)

2f8a88d63d75b182efb3e50758222bf5.png  

Edited by lukemac

Am I allowed to play as a taxi driver, garbage picker, bus driver, a Hell's Angel biker, model, make-up artist, delivery truck driver, stripper, bigfoot hunter, ghost hunter, police officer, DJ, heavy metal guitarist, chef, conspiracy theory radio host, basketball player, drug dealer, and a homeless bum all in one day?

• Like 1