KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

Serial Killer depending on how it plays. 

I won't kill randomly. I'll select my victims carefully. I prefer killing guys ( but ladies your not off limits) my fav kills are the dumb thirsty guys :P

• Like 1

Im gonna own my own farm with companys allied with me and have a peacful life with my friends.

I want to become the mysterious leader of an ultimate crime empire known as Luxe. I plan to take part in many legal and illegal jobs. I want it to be one of those companies you see everywhere, but they are not what they seem to be.

Honestly, I'd like to be a Managing Partner of a Law Firm. So if people get wrongfully accused of something or a criminal pays enough, I can stop them from going into prison. 

I think it'd be great RP when in court, setting up for court, just generally talking with my clients, etc.

I would just become a nice Police Officer and do my job. Do some patrolling, catching bad guys and stuff. :D

• Like 1

Save the trees MAAAANNNNN!!! We gotta go out and stop all these hunters from killing innocent animals MAAAAAANNNNN!!!!! A CAUSE WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!.....

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

• Like 1

Well if it's an option I'm going to refurbish an old cabin in the woods. Preferably next to a lake so that I can fish. 

I'd be a hunter gatherer and sell any meat that I don't want/need to stores and try and make my own little land mass. Make a storehouse and hopefully if it's an addition at some point make kennels for a few dogs so that they can hunt with me. I just wanna be an outdoors man and work with my bare hands.

I plan to be a motorcycle and automotive mechanic by day.  Be an underground or legit fighter by night, and most likely join a biker club so I can run guns and drugs on the side.

i want to be a cop arrest drug dealers robbers and keeping the public save in my police cruiser!

And when i get home drive my motorcycle into the mountains!

Edited by Emiellio11

I think I will start as a business owner, and once I'm maybe not Bill Gates rich, but slightly wealthy to sustain myself I might try some politics. If crime is rampant on the server I make this character on I might do some vigilantism on the side.

Aye, everyone go look at Lucious Times in the Podium...very interesting RP going on! Go support him! Also, look at Who Your Governor Topic!

I'll probably just rp as myself and open a flower shop (if I can, if not then a clothing store) and just sorta see what wacky stuff walks in the door! Who knows maybe I'll meet a dashing robber to run away with~  I mean... one can dream, right?

I'd rather not spoil everything, but I will certainly be a police officer in hopes that an FBI occupation option will be provided. I'll definitely try to do something extraordinary from that point.

Male character : Jesus Araya "Chuy" Ernesto

- Aged 25 and of Mexican decent

- Loves cars and modifying them

- Amateur fighter trying to make it pro

- Going to run a towing company for usage by anyone: criminals, citizens and councils

Edited by HeapyHoo
just updating the profile really

Idealy be succcesful with my business and then maybe start up some more and buy a big house and nice cars ???

Well i will try to build up something big, on the good and on the bad side. Like my O.C. Cekar drifting between the line of good and evil. 

My goal is to have money, and maybe ( still not sure about that) get feared of the people, like a mafia Don just without mafia ^^ 

But i will not stay only on one side because my oc Cekar has 2 personalitys. The one good, friendly one trying to help as good as he can and the 2nd one is the war phanatic one. trying to get as much money as possible with illegal moves and trying to get as many people helping him without wanting money. 

yeah thats my idea but dont think gonna happen ^^ 

Keving Langston probably didn't think this would later to become of the most viewed topics on the forums..

I'll be looking at starting a law firm, with my specialty being in defense... even them criminals need people to stand up for them in the court of law.