KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

I am going biker (I may have answered this before, but it may have been a different thread) because I finally get the opportunity to really do it properly with Identity. 

I have been RPing a biker since 2009 in TLAD servers, and I have never gotten the real opportunity to truly RP a Biker. Identity is going to give me that true opportunity.

I am hoping to live the life that my old man took my family out of in 2000-2001, when I was a kid. I wanted to go into that lifestyle but my old man showed me the dangers of that lifestyle, so I will RP instead lol. 

On 1/4/2016 at 5:51 AM, KevinLangston said:

What do you guys plan on RP'ing in Identity, jobs, crime, etc. 

yes i would plan to RP'ing. my character will come from Los Angeles after his dad got killed by police while doing drug dealing  

Edited by TraxxasBoy520
add some things

I intend to roleplay as a humble taxi driver, driving around the city, and hearing the stories of other people. A simple, yet fascinating existence.

• Like 2

I will be trying to be the best cop i can be. Maybe end up being a DEA agent or the Sheriff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Astro said:

I wanna be SWAT and be engaged in some good combat and rp situations.

I was thinking about SWAT but imagine if there really is only 300 players. SWAT would barely be called up. Now if hopefully we do get around 1k that's a whole different story for SWAT. :^)

Edited by PrivacyVr

1 hour ago, PrivacyVr said:

I was thinking about SWAT but imagine if there really is only 300 players. SWAT would barely be called up. Now if hopefully we do get around 1k that's a whole different story for SWAT. :^)

yeah im hoping they get around that 1k mark but i still think that even with 300 swat would still be very active from experience on other rp servers.

8 minutes ago, Astro said:

yeah im hoping they get around that 1k mark but i still think that even with 300 swat would still be very active from experience on other rp servers.

Yeah true ig

On 1/4/2016 at 9:51 AM, KevinLangston said:

What do you guys plan on RP'ing in Identity, jobs, crime, etc. 

I plan on running for some sort of political office. I have always been very good with people and help them out as much as they can. When I say people however, I mean all people, good and bad. I very much hope to making a living and rise to power through criminal connections. Make money through crime and give back to the community. That way I can aid help the criminal underground by supplying different factions of people and gain friends in all sorts of places. If I ever have someone try to assassinate me, I can live in the woods off the grid building an arsenal to come back stronger and even more powerful.

Most likely play a character trying to make the quickest amount of money through selling drugs. Start of small, and attempt to keep doubling profits. Let whatever scenarios come decide what happens after that.

Or play as a character that owns a motorbike and associate with other bikers and see where that leads that character. Will definitely be either of the two.

I like letting in-game scenarios create the story for my characters. Don't like forcing too much out-of-character input!

Most likely play a character trying to make the quickest amount of money through selling drugs. Start of small, and attempt to keep doubling profits. Let whatever scenarios come decide what happens after that.

Or play as a character that owns a motorbike and associate with other bikers and see where that leads that character. Will definitely be either of the two.

I like letting in-game scenarios create the story for my characters. Don't like forcing too much out-of-character input!

I am probably going for something similar to RL...with some spice :).. You always got the chance to play a hero more or less in MMOs on the market, so time to be something else:).

Currently I am interested on law, business and doctor/paramedics. I guess it really comes down to what the devs come up with :).

Teacher or a writer would be my pick :).

What ever happens, I know that when the beta is out (or the game itself) I am stuck on character creation for days and the next week planning on what occupation to pick :).

I'll be the President of a political party, as well as probably working menial jobs on the side just to make it by. My main focus will be on politics, however.

i plan on becoming a teacher then getting cancer which will force me to make meth to support my wife and disabled son and i will take a suburban drug dealer under my wing as he calls everyone bitch along the way and smokes meth as well boy do i know how to chose em but in the end he will turn his ways around untill i tell him i tried to murder his GF son cuz he wanted out of the biz but we will make up and i will betray him so he can be enslaved to cook meth for some people i suspect are racist but hey he got my wifes brother killed did i mention hes DEA boy was i in a pickle but ill go back to save my enslave friend whom i had a love/hate/father son i never had relationship with by building a kick ass turrent gun out of my trunk that activates by my key alarm and get shot in the process and die by a bunch of meth cooking equipment well my partner ride away in the wind also my cancer was cured a long time ago 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2016 at 8:32 PM, jabba_the_slut said:

i personally wish to try every aspect of identity at one point or another. though i wish to start as an illegal arms merchant, selling high powered guns and mele weapons.

i am going to need a underboss who sell guns. you can join me to become my underboss who does the gun stuff you keep 60 procent to your self join me ! think about it you will have 10 workers working for you.

58ef1d1d9777c_blackmamba.jpg.e73e87b1e48

Im gonna take parts of my actual life and just throw some RP in there to "spice" things up. Will aim to work in the EMS sector as i do in real life. But hey who knows what will happen in Identity!?

image14.jpg.1677651e789c71a9679bdf1a35df

Live a life of politics. I would also like to own my own business I am just unsure of what I'd like to own. However I will never pass a chance up to be, Bert Macklin, detective! 

I will be a forest guard, I will have a small house next to the river, I will make sure that everyone respects the animals (i like animals), sometimes I will cut woods for my fireplace and I would lead a peaceful life, I will smoke a cigar watching a sunset.

Sorry for my English 

I wanna become a "SWAT" Officer. Fight against Terror and Crime. And my Civil life (when im not on duty as an Officer) I wan't do get a house somewhere in Woods and maybe buy a little Forest and chop some wood (If that is possible)

• Like 2