KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

19 hours ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

Perhaps I could assist you. ;3

WHY DOES YOUR CAT LEAVE DOG TRACES WHEN RUNNING?!?!? xD

1 hour ago, TheCobra said:

WHY DOES YOUR CAT LEAVE DOG TRACES WHEN RUNNING?!?!? xD

I wear special boots to throw people off.

• Like 1

If possible I would like to play a sneaky RP, like dealing illegal stuff the night (drugs, weapons) trought the darkwep (if implemented), get payed in crypto and hide stuff in stash, and do legal stuff the day!

Can't wait to get in identity and start my Empire of crime and profits. There will be so much in identity for a Mafia roleplayer like me to do. Anyone who likes Mafia roleplay is welcome to join. langston.thumb.png.41f8d6ee7ea8029f4a086

• Like 6

On 05/01/2016 at 7:33 PM, Vix said:

I'm going to be a stripper :D If it's still a job they'll do...

Don't forget the poor smuch of a hunter who got roped into being your driver and wingman. ;)

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

Don't forget the poor smuch of a hunter who got roped into being your driver and wingman. ;)

Pff I don't forget, it's you who forgot to sign up to the forums for days!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vix said:

Pff I don't forget, it's you who forgot to sign up to the forums for days!

I did not! I was signed up, I just couldn't be bothered posting.

1 minute ago, Arlmar said:

I did not! I was signed up, I just couldn't be bothered posting.

You kept all of us waiting! >:c

• Like 1

I heard there will be a underground illegal fighting, that's where I'm at. 

I'm gonna be chuck lidel(or whatever) and woop some ass. While intoxicated on lsd.

I'll be chucks opposite. Brass knuckles, black hoodie, and a black eye as all I plan on doing is exploring, but I would love for the fighting system to be in depth, and for there to be me- crowned king 28th a black eye and fat, blood dripping, lip. WOOT.

• Like 2

I would like to RP an average middle aged bike enthusiast who slowly but surly begins to lead a life of crime smuggling weapons across the island and later creating a motorcycle gang. 

Or i would like to RP as a trucker who just spends his time driving, sleeping at motels and getting into fights at bars.

Or, i know it sounds rather stupid or boring, i would like to just RP my whole time on the college campus. I like the idea of being a student at the uni and it is a great place to just soak in RP from others. It would be fun to RP a reckless teen as he battles through Uni.

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, NutterButter said:

I heard there will be a underground illegal fighting, that's where I'm at. 

I'm gonna be chuck lidel(or whatever) and woop some ass. While intoxicated on lsd.

I'll be chucks opposite. Brass knuckles, black hoodie, and a black eye as all I plan on doing is exploring, but I would love for the fighting system to be in depth, and for there to be me- crowned king 28th a black eye and fat, blood dripping, lip. WOOT.

*gets into battle stance* FIGHT! *DU du, du. Du du, du.*

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I would like to RP an average middle aged bike enthusiast who slowly but surly begins to lead a life of crime smuggling weapons across the island and later creating a motorcycle gang. 

Or i would like to RP as a trucker who just spends his time driving, sleeping at motels and getting into fights at bars.

Or, i know it sounds rather stupid or boring, i would like to just RP my whole time on the college campus. I like the idea of being a student at the uni and it is a great place to just soak in RP from others. It would be fun to RP a reckless teen as he battles through Uni.

You could even become a teacher at the University possibly. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

You could even become a teacher at the University possibly. 

"Hey! Teacha! Leave those kids alone!

All in all, your just another, brick in the wall."

My personal input to the idea of educational professionals.

Once the game gets released i might think about setting up a "University Course" that will teach people about the basics of the game and how to go about making money in various ways and what not.

• Like 6

I am currently thinking of being a security guard, or at least someone who works in security, but will also take on less savoury jobs. Because being a hitman would pay my bills, but wouldn't be a too frequent job to undertake, but I've played a ton of games about killing quietly and a lot of Payday 2, so I know how this works. Another career in mind would be a cop, or if it's available, a job in forensics, because I am quite intrigued by forensics.

• Like 1

I have done a bit too much cops and robbers in my day and im kind of bored of it so i just want to try being a normal person this time :D

I would like yo be a Joe average trucker who also transports illegal guns/ stolen cars!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigMike said:

I would like yo be a Joe average trucker who also transports illegal guns/ stolen cars!!! 

Truckers are the best. I hope they add in a sort of CB radio thing. Just another channel for only people in trucks

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Herzog said:

Truckers are the best. I hope they add in a sort of CB radio thing. Just another channel for only people in trucks

Not a bad idea...I would be so addicted to trucking!! I hope they add in trucks similar to the american rigs.

I will be doing drugs and weapons to make money and rob people doing that also. I played so much cop in altis life(yes its a different game) that I want to do something else :)

On 1/6/2016 at 2:42 AM, Zulnex said:

Paramedic/firefighter of course.

Hoping to save as many lives as I can.

Maybe you can work near a truck stop!

19 hours ago, Budbringer said:

I will be doing drugs and weapons to make money and rob people doing that also. I played so much cop in altis life(yes its a different game) that I want to do something else :)

Sounds like a good life style :) Maybe you message me, and we help each other when the time comes. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BigMike said:

Maybe you can work near a truck stop!

All depends how it's set up in game and if it's going to be in my district.

However, I will try to work in different districts every time I log in. For example - one day downtown, then another day somewhere in the county and so on.

Edited by Zulnex