KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

15 minutes ago, Tertian said:

Bartender/Barowner 

Il be there when you need a refreshing drink or small snack ;) 

maybe also invest in a second house to rent :D   

Looking forward to stopping by if you open up a bar. Also, if you'd like to speak about possible business opportunities for the both of us, PM me and we'll have a chat.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2016 at 4:39 PM, ThereIsHope said:

I don't think Winston Churchill is the most accurate representation for that. Lol

xD

A xmilitary working as security and gunstore owner bringing self defense to the good people of the area one bullet at a time:)

• Like 1

On 12/11/2016 at 8:36 PM, Tertian said:

Bartender/Barowner 

Il be there when you need a refreshing drink or small snack ;) 

maybe also invest in a second house to rent :D   

Awesome a place to feed my alcoholism!..

• Like 1

On 05/01/2016 at 1:51 PM, KevinLangston said:

What do you guys plan on RP'ing in Identity, jobs, crime, etc. 

A dirty cop take bribes. Work with the cartel some quick money go straight start a business. 

I'll be a waitress at a diner, maybe hopefully one day taking over the business. Or I'll just get a job at a bar or a convenience store

• Like 2

I will start off doing the life of Crime, becoming a drug dealer/grower to support himself. Eventually making friends and becoming a King in the land of drugs with me friends beside me celebrating the life of crime and money and power that comes with it. Unable to be touched by the police and control the economy in the black market. lol I hope 

To be honest, I want to live a scrubby life with my friends. I think It would be cool If my friends I'll be playing with all live at the same place. Anyways though, I'm going to try and be a pizza delivery man, If that's a possible job. I also hope there's drugs so I could possibly be a drug dealer at the same time as well.

Personally, I'll probably start in a normal job just for money. It'll most likely involve working for any company here on the forums. After I've made enough money, I will attempt to get into the stock market and eventually real estate. Hopefully I'll make enough money to start a company of my own. If I receive any amount of success, I will use my money to either run for office or fund candidates that I feel are best fit.

• Like 1

On 15-12-2016 at 10:15 PM, palamecia27 said:

I'll be a waitress at a diner, maybe hopefully one day taking over the business. Or I'll just get a job at a bar or a convenience store

I have open applications for waiters/waitresses :D 

On 12/12/2016 at 3:10 PM, Topshotz357 said:

A xmilitary working as security and gunstore owner bringing self defense to the good people of the area one bullet at a time:)

Want a security job with my company? Pm me

I was thinking of roleplaying a narcissistic drug fiend aka junkie who delivers pizzas. Then again I wouldn't mind being a detective.  I might do all three. I need a dealer, hit me up.

Edited by Valvatorez

On 5.01.2016 at 10:15 PM, Romulus said:

Business person with a life of crime on the side. B|:ph34r:

Me too, play legit but when cops are not looking :D

On 12/18/2016 at 5:08 PM, Alpha said:

Want a security job with my company? Pm me

Im part of atlas security already 

I'm going to start my own truck company that drive's for citizens and companies. I can see me driving down the long highway smoking a cigar in my truck listening to a country radio station

I'm excited to see all of the jobs they'll offer once everything is official but as of now I'm kind of planning to try to marry a mobster and hope they're successful at their job. 

And then maybe I'll own a little business myself that they can use to launder money or hide from the cops or whatever. 

• Like 2

I'd like to be a security consultant/bodyguard/hitman for hire to any corporation, cartel, or really any entity that wants to hire me. From taking out the competition or providing protection to an asset. Anything is on the table. I'm a police officer in real life so I figure this would be a good change of pace haha

12 hours ago, DennCrow said:

I'd like to be a biker and create my own MC, or maybe join one.

That's something I want to do as well, Was planning on getting the biker founder pack once I get some money :P  My character is very found of motorbikes and sports cars.

• Like 1

Most likely a political figure. I'm currently running for Governor of the island. And I'm an entrepreneur with my two different businesses. So far it's going very well and I hope to make plenty more progress.