KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

2 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

What do you guys plan on RP'ing in Identity, jobs, crime, etc. 

I plan on living a simple crime free life in Identity as much as I can. I'll look into business, investment and politics and would look at developing a working relationship with players, like @Dizzle :) 

Edited by Sicario
  • Like 13

Most likely the average Joe who spirals into a life of crime. Then redeems himself by becoming a detective. One of teh best detectives in all of Identity!!

OR

Maybe a nobody who starts out in the town same as everyone, but goes to become one of the most prestigious designers (Either clothing, or interior design) People will hire him from all over to work on their homes or to buy his latest fashion! ;D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sicario said:

I plan on living a simple crime free life in Identity as much as I can. I'll look into business, investment and politics and would look at developing a working relationship with players, like @Dizzle :) 

thanks bae <3 

• Like 1

I plan to roleplay sort of like myself, since that would be really easy. I would try to stay out of most crime activity as best as i can. Probably just try to find a good job that I would enjoy, hang out in social areas and... whatever else comes up.

• Like 8

My final goal would be to own a successful business and keep a clean look on the outside but maybe do some shady stuff on the side. As a beginning though I'm probably gonna work with something easy and ordinary to gain some capital and make useful contacts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

I'm probably going to be a paramedic and save lives.

Ey I need a private doc. Could you maybe become mine? ( Romantic tutorial: 0.445 - job romance )

If not then I am gonna have to go to the vet- v-v

13 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Ey I need a private doc. Could you maybe become mine? ( Romantic tutorial: 0.445 - job romance )

If not then I am gonna have to go to the vet- v-v

Perhaps I could assist you. ;3

3 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

Perhaps I could assist you. ;3

That is very pleasing for me to hear. ^^

• Like 1

i personally wish to try every aspect of identity at one point or another. though i wish to start as an illegal arms merchant, selling high powered guns and mele weapons.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sicario said:

@Vix and your obsession with stripping, I swear! :P 

It's the best job! As long as they'll make it a job. The tweets aren't clear!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Either a Police officer or a criminal who can get away with almost anything ;)

Would be cool if you could steal a police uniform from their laundromat and be able to empty their evidence locker of your crimes!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Would be cool if you could steal a police uniform from their laundromat and be able to empty their evidence locker of your crimes!

I like that idea, gotta do everything you can to make sure you aren't caught. Maybe even the possibility to frame another player, but people might use that to their advantage.

4 minutes ago, Vix said:

Yeah, you can't steal police cars aswell.

To be honest, i like this, it means no player will just kill a cop for his gear or car, so has no reason to needlessly kill cops. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

To be honest, i like this, it means no player will just kill a cop for his gear or car, so has no reason to needlessly kill cops. 

Yeah, devs said many times they want it to be clear who's in police and on duty and who's not. So you can't steal a police uniform, but a police uniform, rob a dead on-duty policeman, steal police cars... It works also the other way around- policeman can't go undercover and act as civilians when they're on duty.

Paramedic/firefighter of course.

Hoping to save as many lives as I can.

Edited by Zulnex
  • Like 6