KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

A greedy boy living in the streets (In the ghetto) trying to avoid the crooked police and earning respect.

Crime lord, part time cook. Hoping to have a bit of fun behind the scenes in the dark alleyways mugging etc. basically being a hoodlum giving the police, their work.

Life as a Mobster, collecting protection money, gunrunning, counterfeiting, drug trafficking, bookmaking, truck hijacking, AND EVERYTHING ELSE. 

Wise guy till the end. >:)

I will be roleplaying as a musician. I have a proper mic and I'll just play guitar and sing into it. I'll try out a bunch of other stuff as well though.

• Like 1

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 7:35 PM, Alfred said:

I will be roleplaying as a musician. I have a proper mic and I'll just play guitar and sing into it. I'll try out a bunch of other stuff as well though.

You can play the guitar In-Game i think

2 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

You can play the guitar In-Game i think

Well I don't want to do that, I want to actually play the guitar.

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Well I don't want to do that, I want to actually play the guitar.

Yeah, I highly doubt the in-game guitar would sound even close to good as a real one. Hope to hear ya play some songs.

• Like 1

I would like to be a weirdo living in the woods or maybe a homeless person. Something different from my real life.

• Like 1

A guy with an extensive backstory who moved to forget some trauma from his former home country. Probably gonna take some cues from Breaking Bad

I will either be a designer, artist or a musician, if not all of them at the same time!... But if that doesn't work I'll just go live in the forest in a caravan like a hermit.

I don't really know what I'm gonna be....But I do.

I will role play as a Russian Bodyguard of any political figure (possibly Mob) who sometimes has his employer enemy's disappear and if caught the employer is completely clean. So essentially a Russian strongman bodyguard.

Or I'll start a career as a Russian politician working my way up, maybe corrupt working with the Crime Lords.

Or I could be an actor if possible.

But in reality IDK

A "god fearin amurican" meth-making redneck who hates liberals, democrats, police, and is as intolerant as you can imagine.

• Like 1

I'm gonna roleplay as myself staying inside just playing games all day long, so ill be playing a game in a game.

• Like 1

im gona be a hitman and probaly work in a radio station p.s. if youl try to kill me I WILL FUCK YOU UP 9 out of 11 best game

Most likely I'll be porting over my character(s) from another server. The server being a military RP so the guy is a Lieutenant, but since I'll be having him "retire" and since there's no military in Identity, I've decided to open up a little specialty restaurant. Though I know it'll probably take quite a bit of time to gather all the resources and funds needed for that, so most likely he'll get a job doing something else in the mean time. Depending on how many characters we're allowed, I have a journalist, medic, and someone with interest in fishing, so those are also options.

Edited by lpriml

I'm thinking about being a doctor or first aider.   Who will live a normalish life.   I hope to help heal others and only charge 10% on top of my purchase costs used to heal.   To be fair to the community,  reliable and help where I can.   With whatever money I earn I would like a house with some player made art. 

I wouldn't mind role-playing with like minded open friendly people and organise roleplay events such as dinner parties,  sunset watching,  beach BBQ's and so on. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, dylan415uk said:

I'm thinking about being a doctor or first aider.   Who will live a normalish life.   I hope to help heal others and only charge 10% on top of my purchase costs used to heal.   To be fair to the community,  reliable and help where I can.   With whatever money I earn I would like a house with some player made art. 

I wouldn't mind role-playing with like minded open friendly people and organise roleplay events such as dinner parties,  sunset watching,  beach BBQ's and so on. 

I hope to be head of or at least a professor at the university so i can see my character and your character being good friends. Wouldn't mind RPing some BBQ's and dinner parties.

• Like 2

I'd like to try music, maybe practice it trying to make some money on the side, if that fails I'll g to my writing, If there's gaming I may stream gaming in my off time but I'll be probably will be doing something in retail, or food service

• Like 1

Fisherman.

Edited by lukemac
Decided to become something different, something more simple.

A mechanic working for a motor vehicle racing organisation. Mainly working on repairs and maintenance, i will also be working with body work, tuning and various other modified aspects to cars.

I plan on rping a street racer, who lives in the moment and just wants to party essentially 

• Like 1

I plan to RP as a Car Dealership owner and sell the finest vehicles to the people of Identity. Good sales representatives and decent prices.