Sign in to follow this  
Xilvius

INN (Identity News Network)

I wanted to create a news network to keep all the citizens informed of happenings and current events. I saw where the devs mentioned being able to write books and the like, I was wondering if there would be any sort of potential to create a newspaper of sorts; potentially have reporters interviewing people and writing up columns for a sellable in-game news.

I like to believe this is an original idea of mine, and ultimately my prioritized goal at this junction in time. The only issue being, I'm not certain how possible it is going to be given what little i know/ understand of the current/upcoming mechanics.

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

Any sort of feedback from a developer about the possibility of doing this would be great too =D

20 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

I wanted to create a news network to keep all the citizens informed of happenings and current events. I saw where the devs mentioned being able to write books and the like, I was wondering if there would be any sort of potential to create a newspaper of sorts; potentially have reporters interviewing people and writing up columns for a sellable in-game news.

I like to believe this is an original idea of mine, and ultimately my prioritized goal at this junction in time. The only issue being, I'm not certain how possible it is going to be given what little i know/ understand of the current/upcoming mechanics.

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

Any sort of feedback from a developer about the possibility of doing this would be great too =D

You can write newspapers but I am sure they are going to be automatically distributed, so yes you can go interview people and write columns.