Sign in to follow this  
506plays

Will their be any Military Clothes to buy?

if their were some kind of military wearing or dress that can be bought, then absolutely i can make my own "Militia Clan" and paint our cars with military camo.IMG_4742.JPG.03c238b504f0b221f8c536e6722IMG_4748.JPG.659ab3fdeede70c96f4a89ea72c

Everything that follows is only my opinion.

In the concept pictures we only see civilian, SWAT police and other 'industrial' clothes, and I'm extrapolating the idea to the vehicles paintings or "camos". Among the foreseen jobs and careers, we know there will be police and SWAT, but not military, precisely because, being Identity some kind of evolution from the Altis Life Arma III mod to a more civilian concept, the military concept seems to be a bit out of the scope. That's my feeling.

That being said, and exactly for the same reason of coming from an evolution from a military based mod, maybe such military skins assets do in fact exist and can be added for militia purposes. 

Personally, I would really like Identity to be more what you usually see out there while doing a norma life. Unless living near a base, you don't really see military stuff around. I would feel a bit weird and less immersive to see military stuff in a city that resembles New York. Just my personal taste.

EDIT: Welcome to the forum!

Edited by Phiedrus
welcoming new member
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 506plays said:

if their were some kind of military wearing or dress that can be bought, then absolutely i can make my own "Militia Clan" and paint our cars with military camo.IMG_4742.JPG.03c238b504f0b221f8c536e6722IMG_4748.JPG.659ab3fdeede70c96f4a89ea72c

There is no Military, so why have this? it's pointless to have in the game if No military. Also doubt it will ever be in because there is no Military!