Levi_King

Making your own house?

Just thinking about that, would be great being able to buy land (With real money) and build your own house. You would have to maybe make plans (or buy them) then buy materials. You could also pay more for a bigger terrain. Just a little idea ya know.

Maybe could this even be a job, hiring people to build you a house, would be more expensive than just buying one ( since it would be real money) but it would be lime you want it to. 

Edited by Levi_King

i think that would be a great idea with how many games out there now have a dynamic building system i think i could be very possible

• Like 1

I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

The existing cities have been described (check here for more input), and the randomness of players building their own stuff would would rapidly break the work the theam has done to create the feeling for each city, landscape etc. 

Next is, I don't see an easy way to replicate those accross the different servers without impacting the whole thing. 

I'm fine with the ability to customize the interior of my own apartment and actually prefer the world to be like it was designed by the developers. 

• Like 1