Sign in to follow this  
DaRock

Hello From Detroit, MI

Hello,

I come from another medium that has been around for quite some time. However, it seems to be a dying world called There.com. There.com is basically left with the devoted population, however, it will probably not see an influx of people as in the past.

Therefore, people are looking for other mediums. A friend suggested I look at Identity, and I was extremely impressed! I hope to be a great part of it and bring along some of my failed projects from There.com. If you ever decide to try There.come, look me up, avatar name DaRock. 

I hope to bring my start-up machinima company Purple Sloth Entertainment into Identity. Great to see such spark of interest here. Looking forward to playing with you all!

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

Hey Darok.

Welcome to the identity forum.

You got me curious about there.com and just had a look to it. Reminds me of Second Life where I once played the landlord game. That was looong ago.

Not sure to what extent will identity be good for your projects, but machinimas sound very interesting. Let us know when you get something done.

Until we can start enjoying some module, have fun in the forum!

• Like 1