I know there was a soccer ball in the YouTube video about home customization, but to what extent will we be able to play full blown organized sports? I'd love to spend a couple of hours at the baseball diamond or soccer field with my friends.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Devonor said:

I know there was a soccer ball in the YouTube video about home customization, but to what extent will we be able to play full blown organized sports? I'd love to spend a couple of hours at the baseball diamond or soccer field with my friends.

That's a thing that the players will have to do. You and friends playing football against other groups of friends, make a player made tournament would be cool but it would not be paid stuff, unless the host gives prizes for the winners.

Its able to script in world a sport system like soccer / football / hockey i think this can be a big community                       of this activitys... example in second life was good to build create systems to play a soccer league... or a national team cup.... If its able here too i change fastly :-))

1 hour ago, M413R said:

how i can join the game... i still need wait of the beta acess? 

Beta is not due till late 2017/ Early 2018.

1st module (social module) is due Q1 2017 which is likely (my opinion) that the first module will be done by Mid - End March.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DalDynamik said:

Automobile racing would be a must-have. you could hire a pit crew and all that

oh man, I hadn't even considered racing. That will be epic; I can just see some of the tracks going down like a star-wars pod race tho

• Like 1

REZIX RACING (Sponsored by Rezix Transport) is hireing mechanics, spotters, etc. Head onto our thread in Other Jobs to look whats still up!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I hope there will be basketball courts placed all over the map, especially in the hood so you can just go there and practice your shots or set up a game between two teams.