Sign in to follow this  
TheDynasty

Inactivity in Servers

So I was hoping that there would be a server kick feature, for example if someone is afk for a long period of time maybe like 10+ minutes can they be kicked? That way the server can get rid of people who aren't playing so that others may take there spot. It would suck for your server to be full with a bunch of AFK people.

I would say that it should be longer than 10 minutes because if you really need a toilet and you are afk on the toilet for 20 mins then your out of the server for need. Yes there should be a kick feature for AFK's but what if they are not afk and the character does not like interact with things then how would the game determine they are afk or not?

On 2017-01-10 at 5:51 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I would say that it should be longer than 10 minutes because if you really need a toilet and you are afk on the toilet for 20 mins then your out of the server for need. Yes there should be a kick feature for AFK's but what if they are not afk and the character does not like interact with things then how would the game determine they are afk or not?

20 min in the bathroom? Damn it must be a big pile of dump xD

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ubbe said:

U ever had Taco Bell?

• Like 2

:D and some times peoples are just hanging around in some friends car chatting while basically doing nothing  would be annoying to get afk kick while having fun with friends

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Ubbe said:

I take dumps that take over half an hour... ;)

51 minutes ago, Wisp220 said:

:D and some times peoples are just hanging around in some friends car chatting while basically doing nothing  would be annoying to get afk kick while having fun with friends

I cannot wait to car chat!!!

• Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 11:51 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

The kick system can work the same way GTA 5's does, if nothing on the keyboard or mouse is touched for like 10 min then AFK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDynasty said:

The kick system can work the same way GTA 5's does, if nothing on the keyboard or mouse is touched for like 10 min then AFK

That kick system is shit i think. Because even in a private lobby you get kicked and I doubt people will afk for long times because they won't make money not doing a job or something.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheDynasty said:

Since it is a life mod, I'd say that it would lagg the servers with constant client updates and loss of packages due to people going on and off of the servers. If you go afk on ur main server that you always play on, someone else might fill the spot and you cannot play on ur main character. I feel like it would be around an hour or no inactivity ban at all. 

• Like 1

On 10/01/2017 at 3:53 PM, TheDynasty said:

So I was hoping that there would be a server kick feature, for example if someone is afk for a long period of time maybe like 10+ minutes can they be kicked? That way the server can get rid of people who aren't playing so that others may take there spot. It would suck for your server to be full with a bunch of AFK people.

@TheDynasty 

Why don't you go ask this on the Q&A which is all day today on reddit