Qlight123

Who wants to be friends

Who would like to play when the game comes out or the town hall is released?

Edited by Qlight123
  • Like 1

I still haven't searched too much about how will organizations work besides the website page, wich is not really deep. So I don't know if you can belong to more than one organization and what does it really mean in terms of game mechanics.

But where I'm going is: besides the above, yeah sure, count me in! Hope to see you soon at Town Square.

19 hours ago, Phiedrus said:

I still haven't searched too much about how will organizations work besides the website page, wich is not really deep. So I don't know if you can belong to more than one organization and what does it really mean in terms of game mechanics.

But where I'm going is: besides the above, yeah sure, count me in! Hope to see you soon at Town Square.

Cool Thanks!

On 2017-01-10 at 7:37 AM, Qlight123 said:

Who would like to be friends and play when the game comes out?

I'd like to man!

Count me in! Not too certain how many of my gaming friends will be into this. For all I know I could be bringing my own entourage...

18 hours ago, MrNLM said:

Count me in! Not too certain how many of my gaming friends will be into this. For all I know I could be bringing my own entourage...

Yay 

Everyone looking to play with a large community is encouraged to check out my organization here - It will provide many options in terms of what you want to do!

Click Here!