Matthew_Bain

Supported Platforms/Cross-Platforming

What platforms will this game be supported on? And if it is supported on more than one, will there be cross-platform compatibility?

1 hour ago, Matthew_Bain said:

What platforms will this game be supported on? And if it is supported on more than one, will there be cross-platform compatibility?

So, it will be supported on PC, shortly after release it will be supported on MAC (& Linux), No console release any time soon and its not in the development plan, but it is as easy as 1,2,3 to find this answer.

Click the FAQ Extended link in my signature and you will find a lot of questions and answers + the FAQ link too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

So, it will be supported on PC, shortly after release it will be supported on MAC (& Linux), No console release any time soon and its not in the development plan, but it is as easy as 1,2,3 to find this answer.

Click the FAQ Extended link in my signature and you will find a lot of questions and answers + the FAQ link too.

Thanks for the quick response, this is a big help.

5 minutes ago, Matthew_Bain said:

Thanks for the quick response, this is a big help.

I forgot to say The devs will look into console porting but that's no promise of releasing it to consoles. So don't expect a console release before 2019.

@JamesLuck01 @Shimozukachi What separates PC gamers from console gamers truly is that half of console gamers still don't realise a console is a PC, just with a different GUI, OS and standard hardware crammed in a case. So the new Project Scorpio having a full size card suggests that it is becoming more of a 'Desktop' than before and if anything is displaying it's inadequacy to the PC more than ever, because they are becoming ever similar.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@JamesLuck01 @Shimozukachi What separates PC gamers from console gamers truly is that half of console gamers still don't realise a console is a PC, just with a different GUI, OS and standard hardware crammed in a case. So the new Project Scorpio having a full size card suggests that it is becoming more of a 'Desktop' than before and if anything is displaying it's inadequacy to the PC more than ever, because they are becoming ever similar.

i know. soon there'll be linux for the ps4! the sad part is that almost no game will be a cross platform one thanks to sony (their update policy doomed the ps4 version of cs go)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i know. soon there'll be linux for the ps4! the sad part is that almost no game will be a cross platform one thanks to sony (their update policy doomed the ps4 version of cs go)

Can you truly play counter strike with a controller anyway? No.

• Like 1

On 09/01/2017 at 4:23 PM, Kickapoo said:

Can you truly play counter strike with a controller anyway? No.

Lol you can. That's the funny thing. You and your little boy toy shitzmo shout PC master race yet you dont even know how to go on incognito mode in chrome. Please stick to a Wii U

• Like 2