Fabulous

Character creation

How can I choose what I look like, right now looking at the screens everybody will look the same but what about in the future?
What about we go into a character customization mode in the menu before entering a server
Any better ideas or do the devs have something on their minds already?

Devs have something on mind already, I don't know if you be able to edit the mesh in your cheeks and add depth to your jaw and such, but I do know Character Creation is possible.

Here are some photos of from the Identity Overview video:

98abdebc3278cd8a3545eece21e99eab.png

a869e7dc5bc50abef2b3e1678cad8ab4.png

I hope that you can edit every aspect of your face, and change hair colour to whatever you want, i can't wait for the town square module to do this. 

• Like 1

The awkward moment when you see a hot chick standing on the corner of the street

and hear a 40y bass male voice shooting from that character to give you a ride..

• Like 2

a little unrelated, but i would lke to see a plastic surgey clinic, so you can change your face for a cost. or gastic band surgery for a quick but expensive way to loose weight

• Like 1

I can't imagine they'd miss out a character creation.  It would be a real shame to go for so much freedom/realism in the game world and then have all the player look the same.

I hope the town module gives us a chance to fiddle with our faces :D

Also, Jabba, I too would like to see an option for plastic surgery once I'm in game.  I'll want to change my face if I end up on a wanted poster...

Actually hold that thought, we dont want an ARK Survival Evolved on our hands.The charaters look disgusting because some people will make really ugly charaters.
Maybe we will get an selection of preset faces to choose from, but we can change the hair, beards, eyebrows etc later.
That might work the best

3 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

Actually hold that thought, we dont want an ARK Survival Evolved on our hands.The charaters look disgusting because some people will make really ugly charaters.
Maybe we will get an selection of preset faces to choose from, but we can change the hair, beards, eyebrows etc later.
That might work the best

Good point.  No one wants the monstrosities that Ark brought about. :)

Even if full customization isn't there at the start I'm sure it will be something that is added relatively soon after