What type of pets would you like to see added into the game?
I myself would like if they added the Retriever family(Golden and Labrador)  into the game because that's my favorite dog breed.
Other than that I would like to see some sheep because they would become really useful when farming 

The idea of dogs would be cool, but it might be hard to properly play with them, like if you get arrested and have your dog with you. I think it would be cool to have dogs, but think it is unlikely. It would be cool to see horses though, out in the country, riding them in the woods and stuff like that. 

5 hours ago, Fabulous said:

What type of pets would you like to see added into the game?
I myself would like if they added the Retriever family(Golden and Labrador)  into the game because that's my favorite dog breed.
Other than that I would like to see some sheep because they would become really useful when farming 

They said they are planning on having pets. But they will only be in apartments & houses for time being. We shell see! But would be epic!

8 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Would be cool if police dogs can sniff out and track drugs/people

love that idea. some cops requiring training, and being dispatched at crime scenes where the criminal has fled, or an escapee at a prison.

• Like 1

The pet AI could prove difficult to make them behave properly in public spaces.  I imagine the house pets would be simpler to implement, parrot in a cage that talks smack when you walk in, or a cat that has shredded your couch etc.

I'd love to own a big fluffy dog in identity ^^ You'll have them only on your house/apartment on release, but hopefully apart from feeding them there will be some interactions, like petting or belly rubs! 

Back home! :D Here's all I have about animals atm:

Pets

Pets & Zoo

Horses 1

Horses 2

Horses 3- DLC

Please note that I still have some tweets to catch up two now that Motown is answering questions like crazy and there might be something I've missed!

Edited by Vix

4 hours ago, Fabulous said:

Wow good job
Thank you for finding those

No problem. ^u^ My bookmarks would be incomplete without those...