JamesLuck01

Advertisements on Vehicle's

I just want to see what the community thinks about my idea. I got this idea because in England we have bus' and well they have advertisements on the side of them e.g. showing new/ latest films, and more products.

I just think that this would allow for business' paying bus companies for advertisement space for a set duration. This gives a lot more chance for people to see the adverts as the bus' are moving around areas.

Guys what do you think and give your own ideas.

would be cool. it's the same here in germany and i would love to see more advertisement for things that i'll never buy :D

• Like 1

great idea

in general the idea of advertisement is amazing (i dont say we are childish but i wonder how many company logos will be dongs... )

• i think that you could easily strap a banner on busses and cabs but how will we do it?
  •  
  • is it that you pay the guy who drives the cab/bus (if we assume he is the boss) to go to the auto shop and fit the logos
  • or
  • will it be you pay an advertisement company and check some boxes of what you want?
  • (like if you want busstops, billboards, public transport or something else and it will be auto assigned)
  •  
  •  
  • i suspect its up for the individual case but how would you see it?

1 hour ago, BJOLER said:

great idea

in general the idea of advertisement is amazing (i dont say we are childish but i wonder how many company logos will be dongs... )

• i think that you could easily strap a banner on busses and cabs but how will we do it?
  •  
  • is it that you pay the guy who drives the cab/bus (if we assume he is the boss) to go to the auto shop and fit the logos
  • or
  • will it be you pay an advertisement company and check some boxes of what you want?
  • (like if you want busstops, billboards, public transport or something else and it will be auto assigned)
  •  
  •  
  • i suspect its up for the individual case but how would you see it?

The way I would say is, the guy who wants to buy the advertisement space will go to the company office and pay the bus company directly and then maybe it will add the option for the "High manager role" players in that company will be able to set the advertisement using a menu or something.

EDIT: With the bus stops, you should pay the government for the advert space.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1