Rotnsoul

Vandals MC

Alright for those that have dropped the 100$ and are getting a motorcycle - Or for those that plan to get a Motorcycle in the game - This could be a nice gig.

My name it Rotnsoul, founder and president of The Vandals MC, a 1% MC Brotherhood for the Idenity game.

I'm looking to put together some tough sons-a-bitches to start up a MC, those looking for brotherhood and family look no further. If you enjoy being on two wheels and riding is your passion then speak up. Lets grab a bear and talk. Now as most know life as a biker isn't an easy life but its a lot harder out there on your own. Finding that brotherhood you fit into, can't be replaced. A place to fit in people who don't judge and accept you, that is what I'm offering.

Now this bike life isn't for everyone, we don't take snakes and snitches, no LEO allowed! Ride or Die - we stick it out for each other. SAMCRO don't have shit on us!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

good luck and perhaps i'll see you on the roads.

shimozukachi, president of scooter brothers

Scooter Brothers for life.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

what's up, scooter brother?!

Just Scooting, Scooter Brother.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2017 at 11:06 AM, Rotnsoul said:

Alright for those that have dropped the 100$ and are getting a motorcycle - Or for those that plan to get a Motorcycle in the game - This could be a nice gig.

My name it Rotnsoul, founder and president of The Vandals MC, a 1% MC Brotherhood for the Idenity game.

I'm looking to put together some tough sons-a-bitches to start up a MC, those looking for brotherhood and family look no further. If you enjoy being on two wheels and riding is your passion then speak up. Lets grab a bear and talk. Now as most know life as a biker isn't an easy life but its a lot harder out there on your own. Finding that brotherhood you fit into, can't be replaced. A place to fit in people who don't judge and accept you, that is what I'm offering.

Now this bike life isn't for everyone, we don't take snakes and snitches, no LEO allowed! Ride or Die - we stick it out for each other. SAMCRO don't have shit on us!

Hope we could see each other on the roads !

52 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Just Scooting, Scooter Brother.

okay, scooter brother! have a nice day, scooter brother!

• Like 1