bunnylov3

When is the estimated game release date?

They say early 2017, but there's no way of being sure just WHEN. The year is split into 4 terms, and early 2017 is Jan-March. So, it should be out by sometime this term... Let's hope it is, and see!

12 minutes ago, Gwiilo said:

They say early 2017, but there's no way of being sure just WHEN. The year is split into 4 terms, and early 2017 is Jan-March. So, it should be out by sometime this term... Let's hope it is, and see!

Early 2017 for the modules not full release

Just now, HairyGrenade said:

Early 2017 for the modules not full release

yes, that's very true... how early 2017?

17 minutes ago, bunnylov3 said:

So we will have to wait more than half a year for the game release? thats fkd

Module and beta will be released before the full game 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gwiilo said:

Early 2017 includes 4 months..... not 3 and so its Jan - April, Mid 2017 is May - August and Late 2017 is September till December! 

I estimate it by the end of February will be the first module (I hope it is too).

2nd Module if 1st one arrives by February hopefully should be done by End of May. and then Module 3 by End of September and Beta by Christmas/ End December.

(These are all my opinion / estimates and so are not official.) 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bunnylov3 said:

So we will have to wait more than half a year for the game release? thats fkd

I don't think you know how long we've been waiting already do you....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bunnylov3 said:

No I dont :)

Kickstarter ended February 2015 and there has been one gameplay reveal since, that should put it into perspective on how long you can expect to wait for the full release....

14 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Kickstarter ended February 2015 and there has been one gameplay reveal since, that should put it into perspective on how long you can expect to wait for the full release....

Well, all of us that payed for a game that's never coming out are doomed.

4 minutes ago, bunnylov3 said:

Well, all of us that payed for a game that's never coming out are doomed.

No I believe it is still coming out, it's just a slow burner.

5 minutes ago, bunnylov3 said:

Well then, RIP all of us who suffer from anxiety.

....What this shit makes you anxious? Lol get real mate and try and remember to mention my user when you reply B|

• Like 1

Why do you keep on replying mate?

15 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

....What this shit makes you anxious? Lol get real mate and try and remember to mention my user when you reply B|

38 minutes ago, bunnylov3 said:

Why do you keep on replying mate?

Erm it's a forum that tends to imply user interaction does it not?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Early 2017 includes 4 months..... not 3 and so its Jan - April, Mid 2017 is May - August and Late 2017 is September till December! 

I estimate it by the end of February will be the first module (I hope it is too).

2nd Module if 1st one arrives by February hopefully should be done by End of May. and then Module 3 by End of September and Beta by Christmas/ End December.

(These are all my opinion / estimates and so are not official.) 

does that mean we will only be able to buy and play during beta, or can we play the first module, for 30 dollars?

5 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

LOL, @Kickapoo and @bunnylov3 just get married already!

Ahaaaaaa no. Bunnylov is probably a guy anyway Mr Monopoly so don't pass go and get straight to jail

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Ahaaaaaa no. Bunnylov is probably a guy anyway Mr Monopoly so don't pass go and get straight to jail

@Kickapoo LMAO that is hilarious. Well just my input im excited for the first module i just wanna be able to walk around and see the potential the game has and as long as the first part comes out ill have more confidence they are actually going to finish the game.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gwiilo said:

does that mean we will only be able to buy and play during beta, or can we play the first module, for 30 dollars?

no so that means if we pay 30 dollers we will be able to play soon maybe next month

50 minutes ago, Odiggitydog said:

no so that means if we pay 30 dollers we will be able to play soon maybe next month

What you mean no and then you pretty much say yes straight after because the first thing playable is modules.

59 minutes ago, Gwiilo said:

Yes, $30 includes modules and beta.

• Like 1