If I had a gun, would I be able to make a custom paint on it or something? That seems like it would be an epic idea for the game, and needs to be added in the near future. Also, would it work the same for masks and stuff? That seems like it would be an epic thing to add to the game :D

This I am certain was asked before and well I hope to differ as well having weapon skins are useless and well I know people like that is a pointless feature. (MY OPINION) 

However I am sure that when it was answered it was said that gun skins will not be a thing in the game, but @HairyGrenade can tell you for certain.

On 1/1/2017 at 8:56 AM, Gwiilo said:

If I had a gun, would I be able to make a custom paint on it or something? That seems like it would be an epic idea for the game, and needs to be added in the near future. Also, would it work the same for masks and stuff? That seems like it would be an epic thing to add to the game :D

For now no weapon skins, it could be added later on, but it's highly unlikely.

• Like 2

Just now, HairyGrenade said:

For now no weapon skins, it could be added later on, but it's highly unlikely.

alrighty then, thanks though :D

On 1/2/2017 at 10:55 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

This I am certain was asked before and well I hope to differ as well having weapon skins are useless and well I know people like that is a pointless feature. (MY OPINION) 

However I am sure that when it was answered it was said that gun skins will not be a thing in the game, but @HairyGrenade can tell you for certain.

yeh i asked this a long time ago i wouldnt want to see neon green guns in game though only realistic skins like engraved gold and such

• Like 1