Harrisbr

Architecture?

Anyone know if there would be a need for architecture? I think that would be a pretty sweet addition. But I don't know if the houses/apartments will always be the same no matter what server you're on. If anyone knows that let me know

• Like 1

There won't be any architecture job, bc the devs are creating 100+ houses (not appartments) which you can buy and if you want you can rent it to other players. The reason for that, is bc the houses are going to be costumizable. It may be possible when we can open our own server, bc we are going to be able to mod it like we want.

I would actually really enjoy this as a job and put tons of time into it, maybe it could be a job to help create new houses for the game. 

Edited by Venser

1 hour ago, Venser said:

I would actually really enjoy this as a job and put tons of time into it, maybe it could be a job to help create new houses for the game. 

The dev team is really small bc ppl cost a lot, also when you are in a small team the communication works better. So they won't hire some random ppl bc they say they can do something. I also can use photoshop very well but bc of this I'm not going to get hired from them. 

8 hours ago, DonCoglione said:

The dev team is really small bc ppl cost a lot, also when you are in a small team the communication works better. So they won't hire some random ppl bc they say they can do something. I also can use photoshop very well but bc of this I'm not going to get hired from them. 

This isn't about being hired, just a profession in game, people wanting to expand the game for the better of said game. Of course they would get ingame cash for their profession if their ideal was taken on, but i think its another great way for the community to effect the world even more.

12 hours ago, Venser said:

No this won't be the case, it's confirmed by the devs. They are developing 100+ houses (not appartment) so there are gonna be enough houses. Also those houses are costumizable. Player don't have the same possibilities and the same touch as the devs.

3 hours ago, DonCoglione said:

No this won't be the case, it's confirmed by the devs. They are developing 100+ houses (not appartment) so there are gonna be enough houses. Also those houses are costumizable. Player don't have the same possibilities and the same touch as the devs.

Yes 100+ but for millions of players, its stated in the video released that there are a number of houses but not unlimited like apartments. Besides also adding architects could create new buildings for apartments in the most likely case that the map will be expanded at some point in the future. People opening up shops or choosing business could also hire these architects to make plans for a building perhaps.

Anyhow you answering for the devs is somewhat annoying, i understand your opinion but you answer in a way that makes it seem like you have authority, as in "there wont be any architecture jobs" makes it seem like you have a hold on whats being processed. Not in an offensive manner but just know these are opinions and suggestions for the game.

8 hours ago, Venser said:

Yes 100+ but for millions of players, its stated in the video released that there are a number of houses but not unlimited like apartments. Besides also adding architects could create new buildings for apartments in the most likely case that the map will be expanded at some point in the future. People opening up shops or choosing business could also hire these architects to make plans for a building perhaps.

Anyhow you answering for the devs is somewhat annoying, i understand your opinion but you answer in a way that makes it seem like you have authority, as in "there wont be any architecture jobs" makes it seem like you have a hold on whats being processed. Not in an offensive manner but just know these are opinions and suggestions for the game.

You are kind of ridiculous. Just bc I tell you what the devs tweeted, doesn't mean I have authority, I'm just saying what has bin conformed. So that you don't think the rest of the year that you could build new buildings. Beside that you won't have 1000+ players on a server. They are trying to make 300+ server, again all this informations are coming from the devs. If you don't believe me do a research.

Oh it would have been great to be an architect. Or maybe just design houses and rent 'em! You never know? ;)