ErjonBerisha

Ilyri Hang Gliding

gliding.png.2a2aefc173e23307d65a515b6f62

Circling up to cloud base on a summer's day and setting course on a long cross-country flight over patchwork fields is one of the wonders of the modern world. Landing out after a long flight using only the natural power of the atmosphere and your accumulated knowledge of the sky gives a hang glider pilot an unsurpassed feeling of accomplishment.

Hang gliding has joys in store outside of the challenge of cross-country flying. In the long summer evenings pilots often congregate after work to soar a nearby hill, united in the pursuit of an hour or two's soaring in the face life's pressures - and the setting sun. To be aloft on the breeze seems to them a rare privilege made more precious by the fact that so few of the teeming millions seem to know about it. It's not really a secret; come along and share it with us!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ's

What exactly do you do?

Hang glider pilots are suspended from their gliders by a special harness, and launch from hills facing into wind. Hang gliding is not however limited to upland environments. In the flatland's, hang gliders can also be towed aloft by a land based motorised winch, or behind a microlight aircraft.

Whichever launch technique is used, the objective is always the same, to stay airborne in lifting currents of air.

Some pilots are content to soar the hill they launched from, whilst others prefer to search out rising pockets of air, known as thermals, and use these to undertake long cross country flights.

How do you control a hang glider?

The pilot launches his or her machine by running to accelerate it to flying speed, then relaxes into the comfortable prone harness while controlling the glider by moving their weight in relation to the control bar. Flying a hang glider is a little more demanding than flying a para glider and not quite as easy to learn, but the machine is capable of much higher speeds and better gliding performance, and can be flown in stronger winds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure how I should run this company, the jobs that will be offered to the public and I how much I should charge people for a ride but when the game is released I can plan it all out.

If you want a job I can try and see where I can put you.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions then ask below.

Edited by ErjonBerisha

I thought I would try something different where there would be no competition and it sounds fun. 

It may sound weird but amazon.com has done a similar thing because they own twitch.

4 hours ago, ErjonBerisha said:

I thought I would try something different where there would be no competition and it sounds fun. 

It may sound weird but amazon.com has done a similar thing because they own twitch.

Really? I didn't know amazon owns Twitch? Huh. Well anyways your right, it's an undisputed marker right now, and you were the first to grab it so I congratulate you on that. Are you planning to run both of your businesses? Or will you hire someone to take of one or the other? Anyways good luck on both ventures!

5 hours ago, KingBen1223 said:

Really? I didn't know amazon owns Twitch? Huh. Well anyways your right, it's an undisputed marker right now, and you were the first to grab it so I congratulate you on that. Are you planning to run both of your businesses? Or will you hire someone to take of one or the other? Anyways good luck on both ventures!

I am planning to run both businesses but I am not sure how I am going to do it. 

6 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

Will hang gliding even be in the game?

Yeah I'm pretty sure the devs mentioned it to replace the lack of air vehicles

7 minutes ago, KingBen1223 said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure the devs mentioned it to replace the lack of air vehicles

Ohh well thats cool, will it be the faster form of transportation?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fakeout said:

Ohh well thats cool, will it be the faster form of transportation?

Well you will have to be really high up if you want to go far. It could be faster than going on a highway though. Plus its going to be way more fun