sweetandlow

Painfully Waiting....

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Ah but is he? There was a video once that suggested it was infact smith who was the chosen one, however I do not know enough about the Matrix to be able to say more, and I am glad of it as I don't wanna sound like a total deadbeat shutin xD 

I actually did watch that video. It's a very good theory with a lot of grounding to it. I love theories in movies and games. It makes them so much more interesting.

7 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Yeah I can tell you're a girl, most guys would come back to that with a proper pissy reply so xD Erm yeah nowt wrong with the sims just a bit confused when you made out Identity was the first game to focus on both genders when it clearly ain't :P And in that case then I recommend manhunt, that's a lovely friendly game which I'm sure you would love.... Check it 

Ohhh I should've gotten bitchy then! Lol, and what I mean is Identity is an RP with real people playing with you most likely on a mic to communicate. Sims you're alone in the world. So it's nice to see a game like this also focusing on females.

I googled Manhunt and it's a creepy dude in a mask? I'll pass! I'm scared of my own shadow

4 minutes ago, Malibu said:

Ohhh I should've gotten bitchy then! Lol, and what I mean is Identity is an RP with real people playing with you most likely on a mic to communicate. Sims you're alone in the world. So it's nice to see a game like this also focusing on females.

I googled Manhunt and it's a creepy dude in a mask? I'll pass! I'm scared of my own shadow

Nah, once you get in game you meet a cute little piggy. He's a really good guy.

2 hours ago, Malibu said:

I (a girl) have played both GTA and an Arma server. I loved gta but it got boring after a while (I played on console). The Arma servers are fun but the female characters don't even compare to these! Especially for clothes.

And what's wrong with the Sims!? :x

GTA clothes sucks when you want to dress girly 

Ps I love the Sims as well.

I think every female gamer secretly does

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sweetandlow said:

That's probably because they all do. 

16 hours ago, Malibu said:

Nah the creepy dude is the guy with the mental health issues and you have to nurture him to bring back his sanity, the pure emotion of Manhunt and the gripping storytelling really makes it a winner for me. I think you'd love it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

That's probably because they all do. 

Nah the creepy dude is the guy with the mental health issues and you have to nurture him to bring back his sanity, the pure emotion of Manhunt and the gripping storytelling really makes it a winner for me. I think you'd love it.

He sounds like a keeper :x

9 minutes ago, sweetandlow said:

He sounds like a keeper :x

Hahaha whaaatt?! The game or @Kickapoo xD

Edited by Malibu

1 hour ago, Malibu said:

Hahaha whaaatt?! The game or @Kickapoo xD

Nah could never be me, I'm British for gods sake the worlds least friendliest race on planet earth, take the mental guy from manhunt instead ;) 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Nah could never be me, I'm British for gods sake the worlds least friendliest race on planet earth, take the mental guy from manhunt instead ;) 

You never knoww!, she might like it! 

&& I'll have to check that game out on YouTube. Thanks for the suggestion (:

30 minutes ago, Malibu said:

You never knoww!, she might like it! 

&& I'll have to check that game out on YouTube. Thanks for the suggestion (:

If I were 12 then maybe I'd be excited by that, but I ain't so B| And oh you're welcome, and one last thing Manhunt is actually not compatible past Windows Vista which means you have to patch a lot of stuff to get it to work, is still on Steam tho. ;) Nah it were a joke Manhunt is ming I doubt you'll like that shit at all, think serial killer simulator. 

47 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

If I were 12 then maybe I'd be excited by that, but I ain't so B| And oh you're welcome, and one last thing Manhunt is actually not compatible past Windows Vista which means you have to patch a lot of stuff to get it to work, is still on Steam tho. ;) Nah it were a joke Manhunt is ming I doubt you'll like that shit at all, think serial killer simulator. 

Lol are you serious?! I thought you were legit suggesting it. I'm going to have to remember this when I see you in game ?? watch ur back! :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Malibu said:

Lol are you serious?! I thought you were legit suggesting it. I'm going to have to remember this when I see you in game ?? watch ur back! :ph34r:

It's pretty obvious to be fair haha

15 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

??

Like a sombodi fuc u bic

... and the award for "Identity's First Masochistic Player" goes to sweetandlow who's painfully waiting! 

11 hours ago, Jess said:

... and the award for "Identity's First Masochistic Player" goes to sweetandlow who's painfully waiting! 

As she did not say 'I am painfully waiting and I like it' You are wrong

To keep you disctracted for a few hours/days you can google GTA Network.
Its basicly a client for GTA 5 to run alternative servers with 15000 playerslots to be filled.
Theres a good german RP server out and i guess a few others. Completely free, if you already own GTA 5.

Example:

Edited by Myrothass

On 1/2/2017 at 0:44 PM, Kickapoo said:

Ahem Skyrim, GTA Online, TESO?

First of all, the Sims isn't an MMO. GTA online females were despicable, and Skyrim was okay but it was stuck in medieval times, also this game's character creation system is built up to be 1000x better (at least in my imagination, especially after seeing the housing customization video) 

Edited by Devonor

I remember back in 2012, waiting on a game coming out, WarZ i think it was called. Haven't been as excited for a game since then. I'm hoping the outcome of Identity is a lot different to the game I was excited for in 2012 tho lol. 

On 1/2/2017 at 10:02 AM, sweetandlow said:

OMG so true. The female clothes in GTA were just awful. They didn't even have skirts!

• Like 1