sweetandlow

Painfully Waiting....

9_9 Is anyone else painfully Waiting for the game to come out? I feel as if I'm going to explode with excitement.  I can't wait anymore but I guess I'll have to. 

Wish I could watch more Game play or something! Or had a count down date till the module came out. 

Ugh :D so excited!!!!:x

• Like 6

Not really painfully. But I am excited.

Life goes on, whether the game comes out or not so why should you be "painfully" waiting? Just be patient, game developing takes time.

Haha I just used painfully because I'm dramatic. :)

I'm just super excited is all. It's something I'm looking forward to. I'm by no means hurrying the developers but time lol 9_9

Yessss!! I can't wait! Did you see the clothing available for females? So cute! Finally a RP game that thinks about BOTH genders. 

The housing aspect is awesome too! I want to have a roommate or two :P

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Malibu said:

Yessss!! I can't wait! Did you see the clothing available for females? So cute! Finally a RP game that thinks about BOTH genders. 

The housing aspect is awesome too! I want to have a roommate or two :P

Ahem Skyrim, GTA Online, TESO?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Ahem Skyrim, GTA Online, TESO?

Saints Row (That's iffy but it's RP in a sense.) Fallout the Sims

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Saints Row (That's iffy but it's RP in a sense.) Fallout the Sims

To name just a few. Think this girl (Or guy) has ever played a game before?

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Spin the bottle maybe. Haha

Edited by GeneSmith

6 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Spin the bottle maybe. Haha

Haven't heard of a single girl gamer who hasn't played the sims so not sure what;s going on here

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Haven't heard of a single girl gamer who hasn't played the sims so not sure what;s going on here

Even I played the sims at one point. And I got the game from a girl. I'm pretty sure its a secret girl cult where they stock up on Sims.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Even I played the sims at one point. And I got the game from a girl. I'm pretty sure its a secret girl cult where they stock up on Sims.

Many girls say to their boyfriends they need to get lives because they play too many video games, yet guys mainly play games that are not possible in reality, yet girls mainly play the one game that mirrors reality..... Surely that's more sad right? Or maybe it's just a glitch in the matrix

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Many girls say to their boyfriends they need to get lives because they play too many video games, yet guys mainly play games that are not possible in reality, yet girls mainly play the one game that mirrors reality..... Surely that's more sad right? Or maybe it's just a glitch in the matrix

They took the the wrong pill. Haha

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

They took the the wrong pill. Haha

I'd take the red pill fuck me being in a world with Laurence Fishburne would want nothing more 

I'd take the red pill fuck me being in a world with Laurence Fishburne would want nothing more 

As long as Mr. Anderson doesn't come around to fuck me up I'll be just fine. I just wanna do cool stuff in slow motion

6 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

As long as Mr. Anderson doesn't come around to fuck me up I'll be just fine. I just wanna do cool stuff in slow motion

Nah Keanu Reeves would be on our side, I'd love to fight 200 smiths like in the second movie tho

Nah Keanu Reeves would be on our side, I'd love to fight 200 smiths like in the second movie tho

That would be awesome. Surrounded by all of them and just focusing on each ones attacks. Each one you kill another one spawns. That would be insane

40 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I (a girl) have played both GTA and an Arma server. I loved gta but it got boring after a while (I played on console). The Arma servers are fun but the female characters don't even compare to these! Especially for clothes.

And what's wrong with the Sims!? :x

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I actually encouraged my ex to play video games since I found it hot when he got pissed at them!

&& that's so true about girls enjoying more realistic games. I'm not a hardcore gamer (I tried COD once and sucked sooo bad) but I love games where you take care of a family or person's needs and have different activities. (:

12 minutes ago, Malibu said:

I (a girl) have played both GTA and an Arma server. I loved gta but it got boring after a while (I played on console). The Arma servers are fun but the female characters don't even compare to these! Especially for clothes.

And what's wrong with the Sims!? :x

Yeah I can tell you're a girl, most guys would come back to that with a proper pissy reply so xD Erm yeah nowt wrong with the sims just a bit confused when you made out Identity was the first game to focus on both genders when it clearly ain't :P And in that case then I recommend manhunt, that's a lovely friendly game which I'm sure you would love.... Check it 

30 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

That would be awesome. Surrounded by all of them and just focusing on each ones attacks. Each one you kill another one spawns. That would be insane

Yeah that scene has to be one of my top 5 movie moments ever. It's kinda funny as well how Smith and his clones get absolutely merked time after time by Neo

• Like 1

Yeah I can tell you're a girl, most guys would come back to that with a proper pissy reply so xD Erm yeah nowt wrong with the sims just a bit confused when you made out Identity was the first game to focus on both genders when it clearly ain't :P And in that case then I recommend manhunt, that's a lovely friendly game which I'm sure you would love.... Check it 

Manhunt is probably the most user friendly game I've ever seen. It's up there with the likes of Batman Arkham series with its amazing story and.. great combat.

Yeah that scene has to be one of my top 5 movie moments ever. It's kinda funny as well how Smith and his clones get absolutely merked time after time by Neo

Because he's the Choosen One

5 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Because he's the Choosen One

Ah but is he? There was a video once that suggested it was infact smith who was the chosen one, however I do not know enough about the Matrix to be able to say more, and I am glad of it as I don't wanna sound like a total deadbeat shutin xD